The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy: 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi I've got an interview tomorrow for Teesside uni and i'm wondering what to expect? e.g. questions, i'm so nervous :s-smilie: plus i wouldn't worry about not getting a reply yet as there are interviews still on going :smile:
Anyone else have an interview at Hertfordshire tomorrow? Im getting pretty nervous!
Reply 1382
Original post by wadders93
I've only just recieved a letter through the post today with regards to an interview with Keele and havent heard anything from them before this! It hasnt been offered through UCAS either, just by letter so just reasuring people that if it seems unis are ignoring you then maybe wait a little bit longer as it seems they are still making decisions x

Keele dont do anything through track or email really! It is all done through post! haha I had already recieved an interview date and then a few days before my interview I recieved an email off them saying they had my aplpication haha so was kind of pointless as I knew I already had an interview!
Good Luck! :biggrin:
Original post by eagerphysiostudent
Heya I'm just looking for some advice really....
I had an interview on 22nd February (or was meant to) for Brunel, but I was in hospital and there was no way I'd of been able to go. I had to get my parents to phone the uni (how embarrassing) and they managed to rearrange for 7th March. Apparently the person they spoke to were absolutely fine with rearranging and had no problems at all but I'm just really worried that they might look on me in a negative light for not going to the original interview... any thoughts?

Also... I had an interview late January for Oxford Brookes and have heard nothing, whereas Brighton and York offered me places a week after interview... is it normal for the wait?

Thanks in advance!
xx

Hi! I've got the same interview! Would be nice to know someone else who's going :-)
Hi rukhsar,

dont stress about the interview. i go to brunel and all the staff are super friendly so theres no reason to be worried. they will just ask about why you want to do the course and why at brunel. just show your enthusiasm and passion for the course. let us know how it goes :-)
Hi,

dont worry about having to reschedule the interview, they are really understanding about that sort of thing. you wont be the only one who had to reschedule, and at least you have a valid reason for it.

Good luck with the interview :-)
Original post by student1717
Where's everyone thinking of applying for accomodation at Brunel?

The best accommodation is the bishop complex, so ask for an en-suite and youll probably be allocated there.
Reply 1387
Is anyone going to the offer holders open day at Cov on saturday? :biggrin:
Attended an interview at Keele and received an offer, was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of going there? :smile:
Double kick in the balls today, rejection from southampton and then Nottingham
Reply 1390
Rejection from Bradford. While saw it coming and all that, it still hurts. I even checked my emails in the middle of Biology- which made the lesson much worse. 2 more replies left.
Jesus, double rejection today. Cardiff and Nottingham. :frown: My two top choices...great...
even bigger kick in the balls, my application says im in EXTRA, but all the physio courses say for international students only... piss take
Reply 1393
Ahh just got an offer from Nottingham!! In a state of shock, cannot believe it! :colondollar:
sorry to those who recently posted who haven't received offers.. we all done immensely well getting interviews!
Seems to be a few rejections today, keep your heads up guys, you only need one offer to be going to uni this year ... Im aware that doesnt mean anything when you're so disappointed but it will soon when you get over the rejection :redface:

This wait for replies post interview is killing me! To make it worse I was thinking they had to reply by the end of March... turns out its May!
Original post by MrsH23
Nothing from Hudd yet, my interview was Wed 22nd, I wish they'd hurry up, my postman is seriously afraid of me by now!

Hope we hear soon, this wait is killing me :/
hahaha, im just checking my emails all the time and its depressing!
Original post by danielmunlee
Just out of interest what was your first degree? Where are u studying physio now? What year are u in?

Thanks again for the help!

I did a 2 yr HND in in Sports Therapy, 3rd year BSc Sport & Exercise Science. Im now in my 1st year at Bradford.
Reply 1397
Original post by sparkywrex
even bigger kick in the balls, my application says im in EXTRA, but all the physio courses say for international students only... piss take

I was really surprised how many international students were on the course at Salford, they only took 25 last year but we met 5 international students, which surprised me when there were so few places? Huddersfield seemed to be limited on the physio course for international students, so it confused me.
Reply 1398
Original post by xxemily59xx
Hope we hear soon, this wait is killing me :/
hahaha, im just checking my emails all the time and its depressing!

Haven't heard of anyone getting offers or rejections yet, its so scary. Hudd is my first choice so want them to hurry up! Had 2 interviews but not heard anything, interview on 26th March at Bradford. Will post if I hear anything :rolleyes:
international students = kerchinnggggg $$$$$$

Quick Reply

Latest