The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy: 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clarke137
im only predicted ABB so we shall see how things go :biggrin: ahh i only need a B in biology so i'm hoping that is alright, as i really dont think i could get an A in it so good luck with that!!

Well done! thats good ,as long as i gets you in where you want to go! ohh i know i am dreadin it... i have retaken some course work which will help hopefully ... i am on an A at the moment so fingers crossed!! what other subjects have you taken? :smile:
Original post by rosendory
Well done! thats good ,as long as i gets you in where you want to go! ohh i know i am dreadin it... i have retaken some course work which will help hopefully ... i am on an A at the moment so fingers crossed!! what other subjects have you taken? :smile:

Am taking Biology, Psychology and Sport at A2 and did maths at AS :smile: you ?
Reply 1582
Original post by willg
Mines tomorrow morning so il let you know how it goes :smile: id love to know what to expect though !! i really liked the look of bradford and would probably go there over hallam so hopefully they will give me an offer (fingers crossed ) :smile:

Go back a few pages, view posts by the meadows and miss lightyear, they both got Bradford offers so probably posted about their interviews? Good Luck!!:biggrin:
Original post by clarke137
Am taking Biology, Psychology and Sport at A2 and did maths at AS :smile: you ?

Biology, Psychology, Art (and environmental studies AS) ... i wish i had taken sports .. that would have came in handy... like anatomy and physiology wise :L ..Maths is soooo hard :frown: i feel for u haha
Original post by rosendory
Biology, Psychology, Art (and environmental studies AS) ... i wish i had taken sports .. that would have came in handy... like anatomy and physiology wise :L ..Maths is soooo hard :frown: i feel for u haha

ahh sound good :biggrin: yeah i love sport, and anatomy etc is my favourite part so it has come in handy :biggrin: ! yeah it was awful i managed to come out with a B but no way i could have done it this year
Hi guys :smile:
got an oxford brookes interview wednesday, whats the individual interview like? I had a group one at brunel which I really enjoyed, just wondered about this one.
x
Hi all.

I'm a mature student who has two interviews coming up this week. An individual one at Keele and a group one at Bournemouth. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who has had interviews at these Universities could tell me about their experiences. i.e. What the interview entailed, any tasks they asked of you, and just generally what it was like.

Thanks in advance,

Kieron
Just wondering, has anyone heard anything about Southampton for physiotherapy?
I havent had anything back from them yet other than a postcard to say they have got my application...

:smile:
Reply 1588
Hi,
I'm new at using this!
Just wondering who has firmed northumbria? Also what accommodation people are thinking of?
Cheers :smile:
So, anyone had an interview at Keele or Bournemouth yet? Do tell all! (preferably before tuesday as my interviews start then! :biggrin:

Merci beaucoup
Reply 1590
Original post by IIhanahII
Just wondering, has anyone heard anything about Southampton for physiotherapy?
I havent had anything back from them yet other than a postcard to say they have got my application...

:smile:

Hey! I got your post on the other thread! - I didn't get interviewed (Apparently they don't interview??).. I've heard they're still short-listing people!! Although when I went to an applicant open day thing they said they only have 16 places for this years intake (and ~700 applicants )so unfortunately its tough :s-smilie:.. Sorry thats not amazing news! Really good luck to you!- It would be really nice to meet some other ppl on here who are going to soton this year :smile:
Original post by MollT
Hi,
I'm new at using this!
Just wondering who has firmed northumbria? Also what accommodation people are thinking of?
Cheers :smile:

Hi,
I'm wanting to firm Northumbria just waiting to hear back from another uni until i can firm..
I'm thinking of victoria halls, i havent actually been but they look the nicest for a good price on the website and my friend has seen them and said they look nice..
what accommodation were you thinking of?
x
Reply 1592
Original post by xxemily59xx
Hi,
I'm wanting to firm Northumbria just waiting to hear back from another uni until i can firm..
I'm thinking of victoria halls, i havent actually been but they look the nicest for a good price on the website and my friend has seen them and said they look nice..
what accommodation were you thinking of?
x

Did you hear from Huddersfield yet? Still nothing from any uni's yet post interview. :-(
Original post by ComfortablyNumb
So, anyone had an interview at Keele or Bournemouth yet? Do tell all! (preferably before tuesday as my interviews start then! :biggrin:

Merci beaucoup

Hi i had an interview at Keele and recieved an offer. Honestl You will be fine. Its more of an informal chat regarding Physiotherapy. Why Keele? Just make sure you have an understanding all aspects of physio i often referred to the neurological side. Just talk about your work experience and you will be fine! good luck :smile:
Original post by nicola1993
Attended an interview at Keele and received an offer, was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of going there? :smile:

Hi, I have a friend who had an interview at Keele and is thinking of going there :smile:
Original post by kd19
Hey! I got your post on the other thread! - I didn't get interviewed (Apparently they don't interview??).. I've heard they're still short-listing people!! Although when I went to an applicant open day thing they said they only have 16 places for this years intake (and ~700 applicants )so unfortunately its tough :s-smilie:.. Sorry thats not amazing news! Really good luck to you!- It would be really nice to meet some other ppl on here who are going to soton this year :smile:

Thank you!! I've heard the same about the 16 places, so sound very difficult to get in :') but good work to whoever gets a place!

Its says my UCAS was updated on the 15th by Southampton but I haven't had any email to say anything about a place and nothing seems to have changed on my track, so I'm a tad confused but still keeping everything crossed. ahaa.

I take it you have a place on physio at southampton?

:smile::smile:
Original post by willg
Hi just a quick question, anybody had an interview at bradford ? if so what is it like im pretty nervous/excited but just wondered what i should expect :smile: if anybody could share their experience i would be very grateful, thanks :smile:

HI, Don't know if someone has already quoted you, but it's really relaxed, you sit in a classroom and have a presentation about the course and then go on a tour of the Horton building. After that, you go back to the classroom and do a group task and then you're finished about 12:30. You do have the option to stay and join in the 1st Year's afternoon practical session and talk to them in general :smile:
Original post by MrsH23
Did you hear from Huddersfield yet? Still nothing from any uni's yet post interview. :-(

Hey, just wondering how your applications looking now, any news?
Has anyone heard back from East London? I'm just wondering whether they're running the course or not, but I withdrew my application, just interested if anyone knows what's going on......
Original post by jack9
anyone that has got offers from teesside or bradford have either one as their firm?!

also what do people think of northumbria uni for physiotherapy, with it not being in newcastle itself?

I put Bradford as my firm, have you made any of your decisions?

Quick Reply

Latest