London

King's College London 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Unconditional offer for Computing!!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 381
I've applied for French, both the 3 year course and the 4 year one. Does anyone know roughly how long KCL take to get back to you (I already have my A2s)?
Original post by JAck_cordery
I applied for that course also. Haven't got a response yet.

Same here...when did you send off your UCAS?
Reply 383
Original post by Zdarlight
I've applied for French, both the 3 year course and the 4 year one. Does anyone know roughly how long KCL take to get back to you (I already have my A2s)?

Within a month, it took about three weeks for my offer :smile:
49 days since my UCAS reached unis and I have a conditional offer for International Politics!!
Original post by strawberryjellybaby
49 days since my UCAS reached unis and I have a conditional offer for International Politics!!

CONGRATS! :wink:

I applied to KCL for International Politics as well, still waiting for a response...

but if we're lucky maybe I'll see you In Christ's? :biggrin:
Reply 386
Any Classicists around? I'm lonely...
Reply 387
Original post by electric-wars
Are there any philosophy offers being made yet?

don't know anyone who's got one yet :frown: so tense
Unconditional offer for English! :biggrin:

I am a gap year student reapplying this year, so they know my grades already.

Ahhh congrats! I'm applying for International Politics, too. Do you know your conditions yet?
Original post by Johnson Ruan
Unconditional offer for Computing!!!

Really?! What A-levels were you predicted and what AS lol?
I thought unconditionals were a myth from the older days now...
Original post by mahassociates
Ahhh congrats! I'm applying for International Politics, too. Do you know your conditions yet?

AAB, excluding General Studies which is easy because I don't take General Studies :smile: Good luck :smile:
Original post by Lomo_gurl
CONGRATS! :wink:

I applied to KCL for International Politics as well, still waiting for a response...

but if we're lucky maybe I'll see you In Christ's? :biggrin:

Well of course that is the ultimate hopeful destination. It would be nice to have a interview from them but since I only got acknowledgement from the woman running the discontinuation course form stuff today and she passed on my wish to study HSPS in 2013 to Christ's, I have a feeling it will be at least next week before I get a reply.
Reply 393

OMG AHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!
My school as it turns out, has not sent off my UCAS yet, but it's going today. Applying for the same course. May I please know about your predicteds/gcse's/ subjects? If you don't mind. I just want to see if I can compare at all :P
Original post by BlackPoison94
Same here...when did you send off your UCAS?

Not sure of the exact date but around the 11th of October. I don't think its anything to worry about though. Have you heard from any other uni's?
Original post by DaitaG
OMG AHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!
My school as it turns out, has not sent off my UCAS yet, but it's going today. Applying for the same course. May I please know about your predicteds/gcse's/ subjects? If you don't mind. I just want to see if I can compare at all :P

Of course :smile:

AS subjects: Politics (A) Economics (A) Geography (A) and Maths (A)
GCSEs: 6A*S 4As
A2 Predictions A*A*A*
Original post by JAck_cordery
Not sure of the exact date but around the 11th of October. I don't think its anything to worry about though. Have you heard from any other uni's?

I sent mine around the same time as you...just a bit earlier by a few days. That should be okay :smile:

Naw..you?
Reply 397
Of course :smile:

AS subjects: Politics (A) Economics (A) Geography (A) and Maths (A)
GCSEs: 6A*S 4As
A2 Predictions A*A*A*

lol fml can't really compete with that although I do IB so im not sure about the conversions of grades but you sound incredible
Original post by DaitaG
lol fml can't really compete with that although I do IB so im not sure about the conversions of grades but you sound incredible

I'm not really, and depending on what you take I think IB is harder as you have a wider breadth of subjects you have to be good at, so really its difficult to compare.
Original post by Lewis :D
Within a month, it took about three weeks for my offer :smile:

It's been nearly a month for me now and still nothing, but I'm German and Hispanic Studies. I think it must depend on whether or not you already have your grades though because I am also on my gap year and all my unis are taking ages to get back to me.

Quick Reply

Latest