The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine with a foundation year 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by sumsum123
Yupp :smile:, time to catch on the class work now :biggrin: . Have you heard anything from Nottingham?

:no: Although hopefully I hear something tomorrow. :smile:
Hi guys, still waiting to hear from notts. Called up admissions today and the lady said that everyone will hear in the next two weeks...Funny because I heard everyone will hear by tomorrow :s-smilie::confused:
Original post by Medican
:no: Although hopefully I hear something tomorrow. :smile:

Hopefully good news today =D
Reply 583
Original post by MissPotentialDR
Hi guys, still waiting to hear from notts. Called up admissions today and the lady said that everyone will hear in the next two weeks...Funny because I heard everyone will hear by tomorrow :s-smilie::confused:

thats what they said to me about a month ago when i emailed them about interviews
....:frown: they are just giving out the same information to everyone which is not true..:frown: ...its clearlyy been more than 2 weeks since iave emailed them and i havent heard anyfin frm them...its been well over a month....:frown: it doesnt look too promising for me :frown:
I've heard nothing still! maybe another 2 weeks...? haha
Reply 585
Original post by sumsum123
Hopefully good news today =D

Hopefully. Thanks. :colondollar:
Original post by popsiclee67
I've heard nothing still! maybe another 2 weeks...? haha

Same here! ... they must really be hell-bent on making the waiting process as painful as possible haha
Original post by josjen05
thats what they said to me about a month ago when i emailed them about interviews
....:frown: they are just giving out the same information to everyone which is not true..:frown: ...its clearlyy been more than 2 weeks since iave emailed them and i havent heard anyfin frm them...its been well over a month....:frown: it doesnt look too promising for me :frown:

They seem really disorganised tbh. But keep optimistic, you never know what they have planned.:smile: Is nottingham your first choice? or the only uni you have left? You seem like you really want to go there.
This is pure torture..
im always patient.. but seriously.. nottingham?.. -theyve taken my patience away! :P

When are they exactly thinking of letting us know? :eek:
Reply 589
Original post by jv.lalloo
This is pure torture..
im always patient.. but seriously.. nottingham?.. -theyve taken my patience away! :P

When are they exactly thinking of letting us know? :eek:

It's ridiculous! I called them about 4 weeks ago, they then said within 2 weeks (heard nothing), I then sent an email on Wednesday asking whether all of the interviews had been given out, they then told me that they were still giving them out/working through applications and that they were aiming to contact everyone (rejection or interview) by today! But since I received that reply, other people who have contacted them have been told within 2 weeks. So, your guess is as good as mine. I don't think they know what they're doing..... :smile:
But they did say, ''aiming'' sooo.. im guessing its just waiting noww!..
Reply 591
They seem really disorganised tbh. But keep optimistic, you never know what they have planned.:smile: Is nottingham your first choice? or the only uni you have left? You seem like you really want to go there.

yes its my first choice ......i really want to go to nottingham...:smile: i ave no other unis left..:frown: basically this is my last chance ....:frown:
hang on, hav you had the interview at notts?.. :/
hang on, hav you had the interview at notts?.. :/

I had mine yesterday
oh myy.. when did they let you know abt the interview?..
oh myy.. when did they let you know abt the interview?..

The 10th of Feb, so that gave me like a two week and a few days notice.
yes its my first choice ......i really want to go to nottingham...:smile: i ave no other unis left..:frown: basically this is my last chance ....:frown:

Ohhh I see, I wish you the best of luck! Honestly, medicine is sooo competitive so don't let this be your last chance. Are you considering taking a gap year or applying as a graduate for plan b?
Reply 597
Ohhh I see, I wish you the best of luck! Honestly, medicine is sooo competitive so don't let this be your last chance. Are you considering taking a gap year or applying as a graduate for plan b?

thx 4 the motivation ..:smile:.
welll plan b is
iam just going to do biomedical science and see how tht goes..:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
thx 4 the motivation ..:smile:.
welll plan b is
iam just going to do biomedical science and see how tht goes..:smile:

No problem :biggrin:

Kool! Plan B: I'm planning to take a gap year and apply again, and if that doesn't work I'll apply to medical biochemistry, but i'm still hopeful.
Reply 599
still waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending