Scroll to see replies

Got an offer for BSc Computing :P
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by eve484
Yeah :smile: Colombia would be amazing, i imagine it would be very popular. I agree, I would definitely like to go to the northeast states or maybe Canada, British Columbia looks awesome too :smile: have you been to the US before?

Yeah I went to NYC in 2009 for 5 days and San Francisco and NYC within the same week this year. Both times were soo good, I wish I was there right now. I'd love to just go to every state. Have you been to the US before? :smile:
Reply 222
Original post by eve484
Leicester firm and probably essex or nottingham as insurance, what about you?

oh Leiceter is my firm and essex my insurance :smile:
Reply 223
Original post by Larsson
oh Leiceter is my firm and essex my insurance :smile:

Great! Good luck with results and everything! :smile:
Reply 224
Original post by SDNY24
Yeah I went to NYC in 2009 for 5 days and San Francisco and NYC within the same week this year. Both times were soo good, I wish I was there right now. I'd love to just go to every state. Have you been to the US before? :smile:

Oh wow! that sounds amazing :smile: i've never been to the US before, NYC is definitely a place I want to visit and Connecticut, i'd like to live there one day. I know, it would amazing to just do a trip of all the states in one go! :smile: what time of year did you go? i'd love to go to NYC when it snows.
Reply 225
It really is brilliant over there, i'd love to live there too. I went in April both times which was good because the weather wasn't too hot or too cold but I would definitely love to go to NYC at christmas time one day as I would imagine it would be amazing. :smile:
Reply 226
Original post by turnitup
WELLL DONNE :wink:
I applied for bio too I PRAY I will get an offer; what do you want to do with your degree

Thx:smile:
I want to go into teaching maybe after some research and further studies, hopefully:smile:.
What do u want to with urs?
Reply 227
Communications, Media and Society!

Lets hope I get an offer from them soon :smile:
Reply 228
Original post by SDNY24
Thanks :smile: I've applied for all the 4 year courses, what about you?

out of interest, where have you applied?

i also applied for 4 year American Studies courses :smile:
Reply 229
Original post by SDNY24
It really is brilliant over there, i'd love to live there too. I went in April both times which was good because the weather wasn't too hot or too cold but I would definitely love to go to NYC at christmas time one day as I would imagine it would be amazing. :smile:

Definitely! It would be so much fun at christmas, I bet the shops would be incredible!
Best of luck with offers/results! :smile:
Reply 230
Original post by Larsson
out of interest, where have you applied?

i also applied for 4 year American Studies courses :smile:

Ive applied to Warwick, Leicester, Nottingham, Sussex and Birmingham :smile: What about you?
Reply 231
Original post by eve484
Definitely! It would be so much fun at christmas, I bet the shops would be incredible!
Best of luck with offers/results! :smile:

Yeah shopping would be amazing at christmas :smile: Thanks, sent my application off today :wink: Good luck with all your offers and results.
Reply 232
Original post by SDNY24
Ive applied to Warwick, Leicester, Nottingham, Sussex and Birmingham :smile: What about you?

cool! what are your predicted grades? i applied to Leicester, Sussex, Essex, Kent and Swansea..

do you have offers from anywhere?
Reply 233
My predicted grades are AAA, what are yours?
I only sent my application of today so not yet, have you got any offers yet?
Reply 234
Original post by SDNY24
My predicted grades are AAA, what are yours?
I only sent my application of today so not yet, have you got any offers yet?

ah right, my predicted grades are also AAA, i sent my application off at the end of September so i have offers from all my choices :smile:

which uni would be your first choice?
Reply 235
Original post by Larsson
ah right, my predicted grades are also AAA, i sent my application off at the end of September so i have offers from all my choices :smile:

which uni would be your first choice?

Well done :smile: I think Warwick or maybe Nottingham or Leicester, where's your first choice?
Reply 236
Original post by SDNY24
Well done :smile: I think Warwick or maybe Nottingham or Leicester, where's your first choice?

Leicester will be my first choice :smile:
Reply 237
Woooooo conditional offer to study Law
Did not expect that :redface:
Conditional offer for Beng Mechanical Engineering (with a year abroad). The offer too my surprise was just BBC.
Reply 239
Original post by anna11
Thx:smile:
I want to go into teaching maybe after some research and further studies, hopefully:smile:.
What do u want to with urs?

I wanna go into physiological research, I want a phD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending