University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by LouisMartinTierney
When did you send off your application? I sent off mine on the 9th and didn't recieve the conditional until today. Good luck anyway! :biggrin:

5th December :smile: oh congratulations on your offer, what are you applying for?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 381
Offer for Contemporary History ABbb!
Who else was pretty stoked to get an offer pack? :wink:
Reply 383
me?
Reply 384
Got my offer for medical microbiology, anyone else doing it?
Reply 385
Got an offer to study Sociology!!! :smile:
Reply 386
anyone studying english? Leicester have my application and i'm waiting to hear back! they were a last minute choice on my ucas form as i decided against lancaster after visiting it :/
hoping to go to leicester for a visit if i get an offer!
Reply 387
Offer for Financial Economics (Bsc), almost certain it will be my firm. Anyone else?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 388
Found out my course is being withdrawn, but I'm not finding out until after they open again on the 4th as to what's gonna happen to my application.
Leicester is (or would've been) my first choice, i'll be so upset if i have to apply elsewhere :frown:
Original post by darko123
Offer for Economics (Bsc), almost certain it will be my firm. Anyone else?

Well done! I got an offer there too and it's likely to be my insurance although i'm not making a definite decision until I've visited there in February.
Got a pack in the post saying that I've got an offer for International Relations :smile: Not sure on the grades yet though!
Reply 391
Original post by lizzxo

Original post by lizzxo
Found out my course is being withdrawn, but I'm not finding out until after they open again on the 4th as to what's gonna happen to my application.
Leicester is (or would've been) my first choice, i'll be so upset if i have to apply elsewhere :frown:

What course was it?
Hope you can apply somewhere else :/
Reply 392
Original post by Jivi
What course was it?
Hope you can apply somewhere else :/

It was the Science with Integrated Foundation Year, to progress onto Computer Science. Hopefully I'll hear back soon now that they're open again. Thankyou! :smile:
Original post by lizzxo
It was the Science with Integrated Foundation Year, to progress onto Computer Science. Hopefully I'll hear back soon now that they're open again. Thankyou! :smile:

Oh cripes I applied for that as well. When did this happen.
Reply 394
Original post by chicagowonderland
Oh cripes I applied for that as well. When did this happen.

Oh no :/ it was withdrawn around the 22nd December, but hopefully now that they're open we'll hear something soon, or I'm gonna call ucas up on Friday so we still have time to apply somewhere else :/
Original post by lizzxo
Oh no :/ it was withdrawn around the 22nd December, but hopefully now that they're open we'll hear something soon, or I'm gonna call ucas up on Friday so we still have time to apply somewhere else :/

I just called UCAS and they allowed me to change to Southampton university for their foundation year. Look up any other foundation courses and choose then ring them up to change it. I contacted Leicester via twitter and they said yeah it had been withdrawn.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 396
Original post by chicagowonderland
I just called UCAS and they allowed me to change to Southampton university for their foundation year. Look up any other foundation courses and choose then ring them up to change it. I contacted Leicester via twitter and they said yeah it had been withdrawn.

Oh thanks, I already had another uni chosen but didn't have the course code or uni code, so the woman said I should call back tomorrow. So gutted about not being able to go to Leicester :'(
Original post by lizzxo
Oh thanks, I already had another uni chosen but didn't have the course code or uni code, so the woman said I should call back tomorrow. So gutted about not being able to go to Leicester :'(

I'm quite angry that they never opened their mouths to say it was cancelled. Cheer up plenty of other good unis out their :smile:. I wish you all the best.
Reply 398
I applied and got an offer for Law at Leicester :smile:
Reply 399
applied for history and politics! fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending