University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Original post by tom4s
Whitworth park.

asda hulme is a 15 min walk from whitworth nice and cheap
Reply 22
Original post by bb_girl
Which are the bigges supermarkets/shops/mall in Manchester? It doesn't matter if they are close to Uni or not, Í'm asking just out of curiosity :biggrin:

Trafford Centre, Lowry, Arndale
If you're in Whitworth Park, Lidl and Worldwide are probably your best bets (they're both on Wilmslow road; I don't think they come up on google maps, for some weird reason). There's also a Tesco express, if you want something a bit more pricey.
Reply 24
Original post by purplebutterfly
If you're in Whitworth Park, Lidl and Worldwide are probably your best bets (they're both on Wilmslow road; I don't think they come up on google maps, for some weird reason). There's also a Tesco express, if you want something a bit more pricey.

Yes, I couldn't find them on google maps. Maybe you could say what approximately is the distance between Whitworth park and those shops? Thank you very much.
Reply 25
Original post by bb_girl
Which are the bigges supermarkets/shops/mall in Manchester? It doesn't matter if they are close to Uni or not, Í'm asking just out of curiosity :biggrin:

Arndale centre in the town has most of the popular / common shops in or near it. Supermarkets of all sizes are across the city. Manchester is a fairly large place and you can find what you need easily.

Your accommodation's at 'B', right? Lidl and Tesco are in the red circle. :smile: (Tesco's the nearer one, but they're right next to each other). If you do google street view, you can work out how long it would take you to walk up, but I'd say about five-ten minutes.
Reply 27
Original post by purplebutterfly

Your accommodation's at 'B', right? Lidl and Tesco are in the red circle. :smile: (Tesco's the nearer one, but they're right next to each other). If you do google street view, you can work out how long it would take you to walk up, but I'd say about five-ten minutes.

Wow, you have no idea how much I appreciate your answer. Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending