The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hiral.Mavadiya
Jeez sorry i didn't mean to offend you....I thought you needed help so i am giving you my advise!

You know I was jokingly pretending to be your ex so that people would think I had a large genitalia right? :rolleyes:
OP are you black?
Original post by Hiral.Mavadiya
Oh so you don't..well that was a waste of time for me...And wait were you my ex? What is your name..i dont feel safe on this site..LoL!

:facepalm2:
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
OP are you black?

Nah.

Anyway. This thread is old. The girl was called Nina, a lil Indian chick and as I said,

Original post by PotPon
I don't believe in condoms. All girls should be on the pill..

I stretched her out btw.
Reply 24
Stop feeding this troll thread!
Reply 25
Not these threads again :colonhash:
Original post by PotPon
I don't believe in condoms. All girls should be on the pill..

I stretched her out btw.

i was dubious about a three gem thread like this now i know that along with you being a moron your also almost certainly full of it.

And as for your comment about two sluts well you did both of them - so what does that say about you?

Also show your partner this thread - seeing as your too dumb **** stupid to use a johnny, your probably too stupid to know an STD - she might be more sensible and know enough to stay away from you and problem solved.
Reply 27
The OP''s problem seems to be quite common (or made up)! http://www.lorenzovonmatterhorn.com/ bottom of the link! For those who remember the "playbook" episode on himym. :biggrin: good memories...

Latest

Trending

Trending