The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iqbal007

At QMUL........ got a friend whos Indian but family lives in Dubai.
You'll fit in, if you are one of them cos theres laods of them,makes my life look like crap :frown:

Also if you don't get into law, look at the law foundation course :smile:

Aah!
Im not really worried about that :P
How do they make u look like crap? :O

That'd waste an entire year... :s-smilie:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 581
Anyoen know when and if, there is a post application visit day for biomedical science at QMUL? Got my offer last december, still heard nothing from them besides that though. Was hoping to make QMUL my firm, but would like a day to visit etc.
Reply 582
Original post by aysha.19
Aah!
Im not really worried about that :P
How do they make u look like crap? :O

That'd waste an entire year... :s-smilie:

Well u'll fit in anyway :smile:
Cos they live in a country where theres nice weather and food and they can go explore everywhere cos the country is small :frown:

But if you really want to go to a good uni that does law, then its worth it....

Well u'll fit in anyway :smile:
Cos they live in a country where theres nice weather and food and they can go explore everywhere cos the country is small :frown:

But if you really want to go to a good uni that does law, then its worth it....

:biggrin:

I have an offer from SOAS.
Reply 584
:biggrin:

I have an offer from SOAS.

SOAS also have a foundation course for law................come QMUL, you know you want to :biggrin:

plus it's cheaper and our campus is better. I live in Camden, so it's quite expensive.

SOAS also have a foundation course for law................come QMUL, you know you want to :biggrin:

plus it's cheaper and our campus is better. I live in Camden, so it's quite expensive.

no i dont :tongue:
LOL

well, i dont know yet :biggrin:
Haha, ahh QMUL is the only one I care about who have gotten back to me. It appears to be taking a little bit too long for them to get round to it as opposed to everyone else. I feel so used.
Reply 587
no i dont :tongue:
LOL

well, i dont know yet :biggrin:

:beard:
I dont know to be honest.... with SOAS you get UCL, LSE, KCL and a few other uni's nearby, though the area is expensive, not campus based and full of cars :/
Though it's nearby to museums,etc

QMUL is campus based and cheaper. Not far off central London.

Just come QMUL, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO:ahee:
Law?

Yupp :frown:

:beard:
I dont know to be honest.... with SOAS you get UCL, LSE, KCL and a few other uni's nearby, though the area is expensive, not campus based and full of cars :/
Though it's nearby to museums,etc

QMUL is campus based and cheaper. Not far off central London.

Just come QMUL, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO:ahee:

ahaan
they don't offer ANY scholarship :tongue:

haha. you know what i want when i dont. :biggrin:
Original post by kog
Anyoen know when and if, there is a post application visit day for biomedical science at QMUL? Got my offer last december, still heard nothing from them besides that though. Was hoping to make QMUL my firm, but would like a day to visit etc.

Hi! Yeah i am going to a Biomedical sciences visit day on wednesday 8th February. Think it starts at like 12:30pm? But i had to book it...i'm sure if you email them they will sort it out for you :smile:
Reply 591
Original post by katherine_b
Hi! Yeah i am going to a Biomedical sciences visit day on wednesday 8th February. Think it starts at like 12:30pm? But i had to book it...i'm sure if you email them they will sort it out for you :smile:

Oh really? thanks for the heads up, i'll email them asap then! Can't make the 8th though, I daresay it's fully booked by now anyway. Let us know what you thought of the place though.
Reply 592
Original post by fachizle
Anyone going business open day 15th feb?

yep im coming! has ucas updated your queen mary offer? coz ucas hasnt updated mine, but i still recieved an email from queen mary about the open day...
When is QMUL doing open days for Computer Scientists?
Reply 594
Casshern u firming?
Original post by exe
Casshern u firming?

Not sure, I'm still waiting for two unis to get back to me but I really like QMUL and their CompSci course so just want to find out when is their post-offer open days.
Reply 596
lol you are in nearly the same position as me but i'm applying for computer science with management :biggrin: i'm waiting on two unis too and I got an offer
Reply 597
ahhhhh, just firmed for historyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
Reply 598
the international programme for economics is ACE! glad i got an offer from there
Original post by exe
lol you are in nearly the same position as me but i'm applying for computer science with management :biggrin: i'm waiting on two unis too and I got an offer

Hey, I got an offer from City for Business Information System, Now just waiting on King's. I have also got CompSci offer from Loughborough. Yeah same I actually applied for Computer Science with Management I just thought it wasn't worth mentioning the "Management" part :smile:

We could be in the same class 7 months from now lool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending