Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChloeElizabeth
I got my freshers pass :-D

Me too! :woo:

I'll go to some of the clubbing events as I like dancing and all sorts of dance music. :tongue:

But I don't have any fancy dress though - so the fancy dress events would be a bit of a problem :frown:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by n0c0ntr0l
I'm willing to bet so much money that you attend only half of the stuff on there at most.

I miss having a job as a freshers rep.

Shatapppp I'm gonna try. I'm at least going to go to £40's worth lol.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by SecretDuck
Me too! :woo:

I'll go to some of the clubbing events as I like dancing and all sorts of dance music. :tongue:

But I don't have any fancy dress though - so the fancy dress events would be a bit of a problem :frown:

There's only a couple right? But I know what you mean, I'm struggling with even the traffic light party, I don't have green clothes lol! The cavegirl one is easy it's just the messy hair and make up and scruffy clothes!!

There's only a couple right? But I know what you mean, I'm struggling with even the traffic light party, I don't have green clothes lol! The cavegirl one is easy it's just the messy hair and make up and scruffy clothes!!

I do have a red shirt but that's about it for any fancy dress. I plan to go to as many events as possible, but I don't like dressing up. I don't even go trick or treating at Halloween.

Oh well, can't go to all of them, right?
I do have a red shirt but that's about it for any fancy dress. I plan to go to as many events as possible, but I don't like dressing up. I don't even go trick or treating at Halloween.

Oh well, can't go to all of them, right?

Yeah totally I'll be missing a couple. I don't mind dressing up really :smile: do you have Facebook?? X

I have no doubt you'll spend over £100 on nights out in the first week. In fact you'd be doing something wrong if you didn't lol.

BUT the problem with fresher packs is that not everyone gets them, not everyone gets the same ones. And at the end of the day, you'll want to go out to the same nights as your 'friends'.
Yeah totally I'll be missing a couple. I don't mind dressing up really :smile: do you have Facebook?? X

Yeah, I can pm it to you if you want. :smile:

Last time I dressed up was Cinderella in a Macbeth play in primary school. So long ago...

Last time I dressed up was Cinderella in a Macbeth play in primary school. So long ago...

29732_1397074421213_4252464_n.jpg

Well I believe in making minimal effort... see above for example. :cool:
Reply 1388
whos doing Psychology :smile: ?
Original post by An_
whos doing Psychology :smile: ?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

get on the facebook its all moved over there now haha!!

sorry i didnt see this, yes do! :smile: i tried to PM you with mine but it says your account doesnt allow it
Reply 1391
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

get on the facebook its all moved over there now haha!!

ohh noo :frown: im not on facebook !

See, this is why I didn't want to get the Fresher's Pass :sad:
I'm commuting so won't go to the House Party, and then there's quite a few other things on there that I don't really want to go to either. I think I'll probably just buy individual tickets to the things I actually want to go to..
What ones are you definitely going to? Or what do you think will be worth going to? :unsure:
Original post by SimpleGirl
See, this is why I didn't want to get the Fresher's Pass :sad:
I'm commuting so won't go to the House Party, and then there's quite a few other things on there that I don't really want to go to either. I think I'll probably just buy individual tickets to the things I actually want to go to..
What ones are you definitely going to? Or what do you think will be worth going to? :unsure:

I can still go to the House Party if I'm commuting?

I thought it was house as in the genre of music - not the accommodation party. :facepalm:
Just got my timetable. 20 hours... thankfully fridays are totally free. Now to find a job!
Original post by n0c0ntr0l
Just got my timetable. 20 hours... thankfully fridays are totally free. Now to find a job!

How did you get your timetable?? That's so cool, you sure you've got no labs or anything on Fridays though?

I thought it was house as in the genre of music - not the accommodation party. :facepalm:

Hey I tried to add you but your facebook doesn't let people add you lol!! Just add mine if you like Chloe Sinclair :-)

Hey I tried to add you but your facebook doesn't let people add you lol!! Just add mine if you like Chloe Sinclair :-)

That's strange. :confused:
Alright, I will. :smile:

Edit: There are so many of them! :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)

Erm...
http://www.qmsu.org/ents/event/1827/

:giggle:
How did you get your timetable?? That's so cool, you sure you've got no labs or anything on Fridays though?

They mailed it to me. They said they have extra labs to add though, but fingers crossed those will go elsewhere. I'd rather have some more 9am's and keep the friday free (3 day weekend!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending