The Student Room Group

LSE postgrad applicants 2012-13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by corakorka
Congrats! Such a good news :smile:

thanks I hope to see you there too this year. any news on your decision?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 981
Original post by zziippoo
how easy is to get an offer after you had been rejected? Hope to get your offer and study what you really want .. :smile:

also could you please tell me what are you doing at the moment? i am asking because I would like to think what I can do after my degree and without an offer for master..

I am still hoping to get an offer , currently I am a teaching assistant at a local university , my GRE is 700 quant 400 verbal , GPA is 4.5/5
Reply 982
Original post by FinLuv
Congrats I hope to see you there too this year. any news on your decision?

Congraatssss U deserve it impressive profile !! Hoping to hear my good news soon

Anyway I think it's a good sign when the thread initiator gets an offer :biggrin:
Reply 983
Got an offer for development studies! Delighted!
Reply 984
Original post by NeeNA123
Congraatssss U deserve it impressive profile !! Hoping to hear my good news soon

Anyway I think it's a good sign when the thread initiator gets an offer :biggrin:

Thanks a ton. And good luck. hopefully we'll be all chilling together in london come september :smile:
Reply 985
Original post by sazz123
Got an offer for development studies! Delighted!

congrats!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/127797960671511/
For those who applied for the Msc accounting & finance course, what are your future ambitions? Are you guys planning on doing ACCA or CIMA after you finish?
Reply 987
Original post by tupac1111
For those who applied for the Msc accounting & finance course, what are your future ambitions? Are you guys planning on doing ACCA or CIMA after you finish?

I am going the MSc Accounting, Org & Institutions and I am considering taking my ACCA or CIMA when I am done, really depends which kind of job I end up with. What about you?
Reply 988
Hi all thanks, I completed the app in mid Oct, so it should be circa the 1st batch.
profile: GRE: 800Q, 620V, 4.5aw
GPA: 29/30 (Bocconi, Italy)
Fin Econ major bachelor
writers: 1 int'l econ prof (quite famous, PHD MIT), another fin econ prof (famous, Yale PHD)
my statement was terribly boring n concise i think LOL
congrats to the other guys :smile:
Reply 989
Original post by comique
Hi all thanks, I completed the app in mid Oct, so it should be circa the 1st batch.
profile: GRE: 800Q, 620V, 4.5aw
GPA: 29/30 (Bocconi, Italy)
Fin Econ major bachelor
writers: 1 int'l econ prof (quite famous, PHD MIT), another fin econ prof (famous, Yale PHD)
my statement was terribly boring n concise i think LOL
congrats to the other guys :smile:

Great profile! Hope to see you at LSE in the Fall :smile:
Reply 990
Original post by FinLuv
thanks I hope to see you there too this year. any news on your decision?

Nothing yet. I called on Friday (as they said I should know by then) and they told me that the decision should be released on my tracker in the next week. She added "hopefully" , and that doesn't make me really hopeful to be honest
But then hey! I must be patient. I'll let you know when I hear something. I am hoping to come back to you all happy :wink:
Reply 991
Original post by takemeLSE
Here is the link for amending your choices. You can reupload your P.S by changing your 1st/2nd option. http://www2.lse.ac.uk/study/graduate/applicant/howDoI/newChoicesForm/newChoicesForm.aspx

Wait so is there anyway to update your personal statement without switching choices?
Reply 992
Nothing yet. I called on Friday (as they said I should know by then) and they told me that the decision should be released on my tracker in the next week. She added "hopefully" , and that doesn't make me really hopeful to be honest
But then hey! I must be patient. I'll let you know when I hear something. I am hoping to come back to you all happy :wink:

Well I think the fact that you survived fro so long is a good sign :smile:
Reply 993
Original post by FinLuv
Just got my unconditional for Finance and Private Equity!!! :biggrin:

Congrats! It's such a shame when the thread starter doesn't get it in, glad it didn't happen to you :p:

My LSEforYou is finally working, but I'm having seconds thoughts about my course preferences, kind of wish I'd made my 2nd choice my 1st one instead now. Oh well, we'll see what happens.
Reply 994
Original post by Swayum
Congrats! It's such a shame when the thread starter doesn't get it in, glad it didn't happen to you :p:

My LSEforYou is finally working, but I'm having seconds thoughts about my course preferences, kind of wish I'd made my 2nd choice my 1st one instead now. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Thank you! What have you applied for anyway?
Hello everyone....
Has anyone received an offer from MPA International Development?
I think I applied too late...
N m really worried right now...
Wow! Congrats to all those who got in! Finance offer wave is here! *waits excitedly*
Reply 997

Hello, cora ! french as me, and same age ^^ gl !!

Otherwise, for me i'm waiting since the beginning of december... do you know what I should doing now... or anyone here ? is it normal ?

Thanks in advance
Anthony
Reply 998
Original post by kelyos
Hello, cora ! french as me, and same age ^^ gl !!

Otherwise, for me i'm waiting since the beginning of december... do you know what I should doing now... or anyone here ? is it normal ?

Thanks in advance
Anthony

Salut! what have you applied for and when did you receive your fourth email? I should let you knw that they're quick with rejections and waitlists and slow with acceptances.
Reply 999
Good morning.I want your help.i opened the LSE for You Account but they say that:Your application is held pending further preliminary documentation - see the section headed 'documentation' below. Please note that your file cannot be released to the Selector for your programme until all the required documentation has been processed. All documents are processed in the order in which they are received. If your documents are likely to have arrived in the last 10 working days, please be patient - they will be processed shortly, and your record below will be updated.and these documents are the 2 academic references.But in the programmes that I applied to,MSc financial statistics,statistics they don;t require academic references,only contact details of a person related to my subject that I have studied.What I have to do know?PLease help me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending