The Student Room Group

Do most people just have sex for fun

Or for most girls is it more intimiate and though they enjoy it they prefer only at certain times with the right guy and can wait.

Whereas dudes are just like any decent enough chick theyll do it or at least want head. Girls dont think like that? or many do? only club sluts?
Reply 1
Some people prefer intimate sex. Some people do not. Some people overall like intimate sex, but don't mind a causal fling. And vice versa.

Key word being 'people.'

Women are not that much different from men. However a key difference is (besides a lower tolerance for crap/boring sex) is that the risk of rape and assault is much higher for women, as is the social sigma (see your use of the word 'slut').
Life is full of generalisations

For some reason many people hold promiscuous males in high regard, whereas promiscuous females are lowly creatures - for me this is a really old-fashioned view

I think the difference between boys and girls is that boys will brag about their number of 'conquests', girls won't
Original post by Sabi_
Some people prefer intimate sex. Some people do not. Some people overall like intimate sex, but don't mind a causal fling. And vice versa.

Key word being 'people.'

Women are not that much different from men. However a key difference is (besides a lower tolerance for crap/boring sex) is that the risk of rape and assault is much higher for women, as is the social sigma (see your use of the word 'slut').

I'm a girl and while I enjoy intimate sex with my boyfriend, I really enjoy sex just for fun - in fact it's more fun if it's a little naughty. Most fun I ever had was with a guy who had a girlfriend, who I'd only met two or three times, because of the inappropriateness of it all! Sorry, I know this is a horrible thing to admit. I sometimes think about him and how good the sex was, but otherwise I was never too attached.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending