The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Oh dear.
happypad

She's a first year SPS student.

:eek: makes me glad im doing maths..... (you can get away with being messy...)
Donna
-x-
Reply 3
DonnaB041986
:eek: makes me glad im doing maths..... (you can get away with being messy...)
Donna
-x-

Only if you show all the working....
lol
the thing that caught my attention was the state of the room! how can you expect someone to work in those conditions!??!!??!!?
look at the dull colours, the desks and the cracks in the wall lol i mean come on =/
Reply 6
what is SPS by the way? i think i know what it is , but not sure lol, is it actually real? looks like its a bit of a set up or she doesnt actually work in there lol.
Reply 7
DazYa
the thing that caught my attention was the state of the room! how can you expect someone to work in those conditions!??!!??!!?
look at the dull colours, the desks and the cracks in the wall lol i mean come on =/

That photo has got to be posed. There's no way it's serious.
Helenia
That photo has got to be posed. There's no way it's serious.

Those papers etc at the back aren't hers.

The workload is always reasonable, it's bollox this story.
Reply 9
hahaha that sucks :P
Reply 10
Okay, okay. It's not really an SPS Cambridge Student. It's actually the office of an Indian bureaucrat!

Paddy
Reply 11
happypad
Okay, okay. It's not really an SPS Cambridge Student. It's actually the office of an Indian bureaucrat!

Paddy

I wish I could say 'I Knew It!' but I really didn't :frown:.

What was the article about? More floods?
didn't everyone get the joke?
DanMushMan
didn't everyone get the joke?

I certainly did!
Reply 14
Kalandraka
what is SPS by the way? i think i know what it is , but not sure lol, is it actually real? looks like its a bit of a set up or she doesnt actually work in there lol.

SPS - St Paul's School - for boys only

SPGS - St Paul's Girls' School - for girls only

:smile:
Reply 15
wayland
SPS - St Paul's School - for boys only

SPGS - St Paul's Girls' School - for girls only

:smile:

Not in this context. Here SPS = Social and Political Sciences, a Cambridge degree course that happypad does.
Reply 16
It's always reassuring in an unsubstantial way to know that the joke which I didn't get wasn't there to be got in the first place. Very reassuring....

Latest

Trending

Trending