The Student Room Group

Talking 'dirty' during sex

Does anyone do it? My bf asked me to talk dirty the other day while we were having sex and I just froze (vocally) because I couldn't think of what to say that didn't sound cringey. I know it'd be a huge turn on for him, as it is a turn on for me when he talks dirty but I'm quite reserved when it comes to sex as I'm not the most experienced/confident so any ideas how I can overcome this? Or what sort of things to say? I find it uncomfortable being too explicit!
I agree, it makes me feel awkward too! I have only ever done it by text/IM but that's ok because you get more time to think about what you want to say. Maybe you could practice like that until you feel a bit more 'fluent' and confident in person.
My BF did it once but when we have sex we don't really talk dirty anymore. It is a MASSIVE turn on when he does it but there's no way I'd be able to do it because i'm so reserved that I don't even go on top even though he wants me to.
It will come naturally wen u get more experience, but really u can say anything an it will turn him in
Reply 4
Original post by Bear_Grylls
It will come naturally wen u get more experience, but really u can say anything an it will turn him in

He actually asked me again to talk dirty and I just said, "I don't know what to say!" and he said say things like "harder", "faster" etc. but I already do say those things sometimes :s-smilie: I guess that means he wants me to say them more but I don't want it to feel like it's all an act if you see what I mean.
Original post by Anonymous
He actually asked me again to talk dirty and I just said, "I don't know what to say!" and he said say things like "harder", "faster" etc. but I already do say those things sometimes :s-smilie: I guess that means he wants me to say them more but I don't want it to feel like it's all an act if you see what I mean.

Just make him feel like your loving it by making noise and saying stuff, if it feels good tell him, if u want him to do summin tell him, u can't lose

Quick Reply

Latest