The Student Room Group

I have a short frenulum, will it snap during sex?

I have a short frenulum and I am scared about it snapping during sex. When my penis is flaccid I can pull the foreskin slightly over but even then it feels very tight and slightly painful and I have to hold it together with my fingers as the hole is far too tight. I can't even get close to pulling my foreskin over when errect. If I have sex with a condom and use lube will I be at risk of my frenulum snapping?
It feels like this is something you need to speak to a doctor about. When you come to have sex you want to be relaxed and enjoying the moment ideally, for both you and your partner. Better to deal with concerns now? Good luck!
Reply 2
Completely plausible, it happens to those with a normal one often enough. Might be worth talking to you Dr on though as its not meant to be a pleasant experience so if you can jump the gun on it (if its considered likely)
Original post by CultureGeek
It feels like this is something you need to speak to a doctor about. When you come to have sex you want to be relaxed and enjoying the moment ideally, for both you and your partner. Better to deal with concerns now? Good luck!

You need a frenuloplasty, very simple!
Original post by Anonymous
I have a short frenulum and I am scared about it snapping during sex. When my penis is flaccid I can pull the foreskin slightly over but even then it feels very tight and slightly painful and I have to hold it together with my fingers as the hole is far too tight. I can't even get close to pulling my foreskin over when errect. If I have sex with a condom and use lube will I be at risk of my frenulum snapping?

Time for a Frenulectomy.. Leaving nice clean V shape on underside..

Quick Reply

Latest