UCL Modern Languages Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I've firmed for French and German too. Exciting :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Gales
Yup! did you? I liked it, but the native French lecturer seemed a *little* boring, but we'll see. What did you think? :smile:

I didn't go as my open day was at SSEES. Ah really? Did he say anything worthwhile about the course/no. of contact hours?
Reply 122
Original post by purpleelement
I didn't go as my open day was at SSEES. Ah really? Did he say anything worthwhile about the course/no. of contact hours?

It was four hours if I remember correctly. :smile:
Something I liked was that they had extra grammar lessons, so if you had any problems in French, you could just pop up to their room and they'd help you.
Original post by Gales
Something I liked was that they had extra grammar lessons, so if you had any problems in French, you could just pop up to their room and they'd help you.

Ah okay, is that 4 hours per language then? That does sound good, thanks for the info!
Original post by Gales

Language Space. One of the French tutors gives an hour of supplementary grammar every Tuesday 3-4, Thursday 1-2 and Friday 1-2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending