The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Finding something mouldy in the fridge/cupboard is pretty standard.

Grim.
Original post by Munchies-YumYum
i had that happen to me 2 days ago, i had to stay up doing my coursework till 7.30am, NEVER AGAIN!

That's what I always say haha... I never seem to learn :sadnod:
Reply 142
You discover afternoon naps aren't only for the elderly or spanish
Reply 143
That's going to be me very soon, can't wait.
you're eating a jar of tesco value chocolate spread with a spoon cause it's the only thing left in the cupboard
(what i'm currently doing)
You have genuinely never seen the inside of the fridge because all you can afford is cuppa soup and rice. (My life is grim)
Original post by Charlieee_
the pub part of that story sounds very similar to a lot of my nights so i thought i'd try rebalance the rep there :P

hahaha cheers, i genuinly dont understand the neg rep!

must be jelous that i got drunk and had a 3ft blow up willy in my room that got confiscated by the police for taking a walk down the road!

i wont tell them half the other stories i have from the past year and a half!
Going to the shop to buy an afternoon snack, bumping into people you know, ending up going to the pub and not coming home for 10 hours
Original post by t-swiper
That's going to be me very soon, can't wait.

Make sure you train your stomach beforehand for the days you will starve for ages and/or when you will eat something that has been expired...

...Oh and don't forget to enjoy uni, they will be the best years of your life :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 149
This thread is giving me some awesome ideas for pranks. Hello to bringing back everything I see on the way home from the pub :biggrin:
You piss in the sink rather than going to the toilet.
Original post by Pwn4g3_P13
I bought a whole large chicken from Tesco for $1.50 yesterday ^^

An American Tesco eh? :colone:
Reply 152
You skip lectures because you can just 'read up on it later'...
You never get round to reading up on it later.
After hours of procrastinating you finally turn your laptop/computer off and focus on your work but oh! What's this in the corner of your eye? A smartphone? Your smartphone? With internet access?! :ahee:

Commence procrastination part 2! :facepalm:
Reply 154
When your body clock is messed up and you miss your parents for dragging you out of bed in the mornings.
You finish a report then return to this thread.
Original post by InvisibleGInger
When bills are included in cost of accommodation, so you never turn the heating off. If we get too hot we open the doors and windows.

That's awful! You do know there is only a limited amount of gas and oil left in the world, right? Hmmm... slightly jealous as I'm sat in bed with three layers and two extra blankets but not turning the heating down is just unnecessary.
Reply 157
You read a book :colone:
Reply 158
You use a shot glass as an egg cup
Reply 159
Overdraft isn't debt, it's 'free money'.

Edit: When the woman in Nero knows your order without you having to say it out loud.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending