The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2220
Dwight used to be likable, but not that anymore. He's really ruining whatever reputation/legacy he still has left in Orlando and the NBA.

Dwight saga > The Decision
Original post by S-man10
lol to whom, and dwight is a likeable guy, although i'm not sure hes all grown up and mature

Think it was when Omer Asik was flopping against him when they were playing the Bulls
Reply 2222
Original post by Xotol
Dwight used to be likable, but not that anymore. He's really ruining whatever reputation/legacy he still has left in Orlando and the NBA.

Dwight saga > The Decision

The Decision wasn't even anything compared to what Dwight is doing atm. There was no saga surrounding the decision. Just a lot of speculation before Lebron "decided" so to speak.
Reply 2223
didn't realise it was miami and chicago tonight :s-smilie:
Dwight is a fool. Used to like him but he clearly has a huge ego. Also, did anyone hear how he has like 3 kids each from different mums?! :rofl:
This game is heated
(edited 12 years ago)
Oh good god people still saying Lebron is not in the MVP race. Its fine to dislike the guy but to be so blind and biased in an opinion?
Shumpert is a great defender.
MWP .....
Reply 2230
MWP epically contradicting his name change. Ah, don't you love Ron Artest.
Wow MWP just when i thought he was changed. What a nutter...
Tuned in late and saw the replays, why did he do it? Did Harden do anything?
Original post by alittlehelp
Tuned in late and saw the replays, why did he do it? Did Harden do anything?

Original post by Simon Adebisi

lol at Artest squaring up to Ibaka saying 'what' and bringing up his shorts ready like one of those youtube hood fights. Ibaka didn't want it though, but he did when he grabbed that guy's arm lol.

This is why every time I typed in basketball fights, Ron Artest came up.
Original post by Simon Adebisi

Oh wow, should get a long ban.
Reply 2236
Whoa :indiff:
Someone needs to beat the **** out of Ron.
Reply 2239
ben wallace nearly did

Latest