The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
oh lebron you sexy beast :adore:
Original post by alexsong
Yeah all the refs loving lebron. All the celtics fans on here gotta be buzzing at the thought of Rose missing the rest of the playoffs depending on how bad he is hurt, increases Cs chances to come out the east

Reply 2282
Shameful from Lebron

One of the reasons why i have never warmed to him as a player

Never find the likes of Kobe or MJ doing that stuff. He's like 6'9 yet he's falling over like some pansy. Meh
Reply 2283
I'm just wondering how Miami got the news first and tweeted it? Seems odd that Chicago didn't get it first.

Okay, apparently NBCMiami didn't tweet that info, so maybe hacking? God I hope it's fake.
Reply 2284
Original post by Xotol
I'm just wondering how Miami got the news first and tweeted it? Seems odd that Chicago didn't get it first.

I actually think the Celtics have a better chance of beating the Heat.

That said they got swept 4-0 last year so i may be wrong:rolleyes:
Reply 2285
Original post by 3mmz
Shameful from Lebron

One of the reasons why i have never warmed to him as a player

Never find the likes of Kobe or MJ doing that stuff. He's like 6'9 yet he's falling over like some pansy. Meh

glad to see you around hater. try trolling harder or crank up the volume on your broken cassette player :console:
Reply 2286
Original post by 3mmz
I actually think the Celtics have a better chance of beating the Heat.

That said they got swept 4-0 last year so i may be wrong:rolleyes:

Without Rose, the Celtics have a slightly better chance, but I don't see it happening. Not when Lebron is playing like this.
Reply 2287
86-50 the score as I type this
Original post by S-man10
glad to see you around hater. try trolling harder or crank up the volume on your broken cassette player :console:

Come on, he's playing amazing but he's flopping like a little bitch.
Reply 2289
Original post by S-man10

How am i a troll?

Look at how he reacted to the foul by Chandler ffs. No doubt it was a foul but the delayed fall and rolling around was pretty awful tbh especially for a guy of his size.

What a drama queen. If Kobe or Tim Duncan did the same thing i would say the same.
Reply 2290
Original post by BigFudamental
Come on, he's playing amazing but he's flopping like a little bitch.

that screen by chandler did hurt him tbf. getting hit at the back of the neck does hurt. don't even think MMA rules allow a person to hit there.
Reply 2291
What's the record for lowest team score in the playoffs. I sort of remember the Hornets dropping like 50-60 points a few years ago in one game. This could take the record lol.

Original post by S-man10
that screen by chandler did hurt him tbf. getting hit at the back of the neck does hurt. don't even think MMA rules allow a person to hit there.

The extra movement was not necessary by Lebron. You can easily tell when a person exaggerates and flops. Lebron did there.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2292
haters gonna hate :smug:
Reply 2293
Original post by Xotol
What's the record for lowest team score in the playoffs. I sort of remember the Hornets dropping like 50-60 points a few years ago in one game. This could take the record lol.

The extra movement was not necessary by Lebron. You can easily tell when a person exaggerates and flops. Lebron did there.

he didn't exaggerate. Chandler hit a sensitive nerve which caused him to spasm :colonhash:
Reply 2294
Original post by S-man10
haters gonna hate :smug:

Original post by S-man10
he didn't exaggerate. Chandler hit a sensitive nerve which caused him to spasm :colonhash:

Lol.

Btw, I'm not a hater. I think Lebron is the best player by far. He's unstoppable on this form.

That doesn't mean he isn't flopping... and he is.
Reply 2295
Rose is out of the season with a tore ACL.
Original post by Xotol

Effin tragedy.

This season has been so brutal.
Reply 2297
Yep, Miami basically have a free pass to the NBA finals now. I hope Lebron wins his ring now the Bulls don't really have a chance anymore.
Original post by Xotol

Damnnn, that's a good 6-9 months recovery for an ACL
Oh man Heat fan here but thats absolutely awful about Rose getting injured he just cant catch a break. Hope he comes back the same or close to the levels he was at.

Latest