The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ahh who cares about lebron fouling out and wade missing, we got ourselves a real series in both conferences now, the east is looking interesting, o wait Bosh is back for game 5; no it's not mwahaahaaa heat in 6
Original post by youngzwavey
ahh who cares about lebron fouling out and wade missing, we got ourselves a real series in both conferences now, the east is looking interesting, o wait Bosh is back for game 5; no it's not mwahaahaaa heat in 6

Bosh is back? really thats great news i think, whats annoying Heat have looked so bloody complacent lately and its costing them. If we play ball like that i don't want to get to the finals we will just get annihilated by Spurs or Thunder.
Original post by I Kant Spall
It was terrible officiating. I agree, but on both sides. The refs were atrocious and some of those fouls on James were stupid calls, but on both sides they were just calling fouls that made one say out loud "really?"--that travel call on Garnett for one. You just don't call that.

It will/would be an entertaining, competitive series without constant meddling from the referees anyway.

The calls were bogus Garnett travelling, i Dont think the foul on Garnett at the end when LB and him were wrapped together was a foul either. They need to buck up these referees cause their being really poor.
Reply 3043
Wow, Lebron got screwed over today. No way he should have been fouled out. I'm not complaining though since the C's have been screwed by officiating too (Rondo and Wade...). Still, this is being ruined for both sides by terrible refs.

Anyway, I actually credit Lebron for hitting a 3 with around 30 seconds left to tie the game and passing when it looked like he was triple teamed (although great work by Garnett to get back on defense). Wade choked last second and passed up the ball at end of regulation but no one will say anything of course (**** storm if it was Lebron).

Great series. As a neutral, I still think the Heat will take this, but both series are damn interesting.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by johnharris19944
Bosh is back? really thats great news i think, whats annoying Heat have looked so bloody complacent lately and its costing them. If we play ball like that i don't want to get to the finals we will just get annihilated by Spurs or Thunder.

yup :biggrin: and im not even a heat fan but it will be nice to see him back battier's done well playing different spots but KG has had it all to easy, bosh will probably have limited minutes though he's still not 100% according to the TNT guys
Original post by Xotol
Wow, Lebron got screwed over today. No way he should have been fouled out. I'm not complaining though since the C's have been screwed by officiating too (Rondo and Wade...). Still, this is being ruined for both sides by terrible refs.

Anyway, I actually credit Lebron for hitting a 3 with around 30 seconds left to tie the game and passing when it looked like he was triple teamed (although great work by Garnett to get back on defense). Wade choked last second and passed up the ball at end of regulation but no one will say anything of course (**** storm if it was Lebron).

Great series. As a neutral, I still think the Heat will take this, but both series are damn interesting.

couldnt agree more, with everything !
Reply 3046
For anyone who didn't watch, Heat played terribly. It was like the Bobcats in the house; they couldn't pass straight, no help defense, no boxing out on rebounds (Pietrus once had 2/3 offensive rebounds in one play in OVERTIME), Bron bricking his FT's as usual, no perimeter OR paint defense (at least in the first half). It's a good thing Heat lost, I would've felt like an anti-basketball Heat fan for being happy if Heat won.
Reply 3047
The key to Lebron performing better in the clutch is improving his FT's. At the moment, he's reaching DHoward-level futility from the line (shot 4/8 today and 1/5 last time rofl). If he improves on them, he can score more points obviously, and he can attack the rim more in the clutch to get higher percentage shots. Even if he can't handle the pressure of going to the line, working on them MORE will probably lead to better FT percentages.
Reply 3048
Smh at pietruses 2 offensive rebounds in overtime complete lack of effort and discipline from the heat
Celtics - Heat is going to be decided based on homecourt advantage. :emo:
Reply 3050
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

Maybe but games 2 and 4 were really tight and I could see the Heat taking game 6 especially if Bosh is back
Bosh may be back but how well can he play? abdominal muscles injury is not something that could be easily overlooked... I mean you can't even jump as high as you could usually be.
Reply 3052
Well obviously when I bring him it up its assuming hes at least 80%, they wouldnt bother playing him unless he can jump and **** though surely

If that's true, then Miami have it in the bag... If it ends up going to 3-3, it goes back to Miami and then they win the Eastern Conference :biggrin:
Original post by lebron_23
If that's true, then Miami have it in the bag... If it ends up going to 3-3, it goes back to Miami and then they win the Eastern Conference :biggrin:

:holmes:
okc! home game tomorrow night, game 7 at sas if needed, this one could be over,what a post season we have here, okc heat finals will be great
Original post by youngzwavey
okc! home game tomorrow night, game 7 at sas if needed, this one could be over,what a post season we have here, okc heat finals will be great

What's the youtube address for full games again? :colondollar:
Reply 3057
I have a feeling OKC will blow it. SAS will take the last two games.

I dunno though. I've been basically wrong about every OKC prediction. :colonhash:

Look at the difference it makes when Westbrook decides to pass more often.
Reply 3058
Even though I picked Thunder before the series after games 1 and 2 I never saw them being in position to finish it in 6, I want Spurs to get it done but cant see them pulling it off
What's the youtube address for full games again? :colondollar:

those *insert the c word* at the nba office decided to flag every channel forcing them all to get removed, it was a sad sad day :'(

Latest