City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Primary education - sheffield hallam!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Bethjayneevans
I've been waiting since start of jan, I'm the same I'd rather know if it's a rejection because then I can just apply for accommodation but we can't do that until we get all of them! It seems to be taking so long. The woman said don't ask her when we will hear because she didn't know and it's down to Ucas when they want to update it so I really don't know! Hah

Posted from TSR Mobile

The annoying part about that is it's not up to UCAS at all. It's the university that update it when they make a decision on track as soon as they do that it comes though to us.

They told me when I asked last week they hope to let everyone know by the end of Feb.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by BexSee
The annoying part about that is it's not up to UCAS at all. It's the university that update it when they make a decision on track as soon as they do that it comes though to us.

They told me when I asked last week they hope to let everyone know by the end of Feb.

I've just got an offer from them! So it looks like they're starting to let people know now:smile: good luck guys!
Original post by katie_elizabeth
I've just got an offer from them! So it looks like they're starting to let people know now:smile: good luck guys!

I've just got my offer now! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by katie_elizabeth

Fantastic well down guys I hope I get one!!! ARGGGGGHHHHH
Original post by BexSee
Fantastic well down guys I hope I get one!!! ARGGGGGHHHHH

I'm sure you will! I thought my interview went terribly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
I've got an unconditional offer from Sheffield for primary ed! First choose tooo! Sheffield here I come 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by lucy2901
I've got an unconditional offer from Sheffield for primary ed! First choose tooo! Sheffield here I come 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg !!! So happy for you :yes:
Congratz.
Hope to hear news soon about my own offer from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Congratz to Katie and Beth :smile:
Cant wait for my offer. Guess me and Bex are the ones waiting in here for ours lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! You must have done so well! That's amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Azeem51
Congratz to Katie and Beth :smile:
Cant wait for my offer. Guess me and Bex are the ones waiting in here for ours lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I think they must be doing a certain amount daily! My interview was 14th jan though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
I think my interview was on the 14th jan too with Sheffield! How wierd hahaha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My interview was on 9th Jan and I haven't heard anything....
Reply 72
and thank you!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
I wouldn't worry! I think no news is good news as they've sent out declines a couple of week back! (Or so I heard)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Where are people looking at staying if they have Sheffield as first choice? Which accomodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's brilliant! Is that because you have already done your QTS skills test?
I've got my numeracy one this afternoon so nervous! I passed literacy last month.
Reply 76
Thank you :smile:
I've already got my a-levels too :smile: and I only passed my skills tests last week but they must get the results through automatically!
I found the numeracy one a lot easier in the test than online!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Thank you :smile:
I've already got my a-levels too :smile: and I only passed my skills tests last week but they must get the results through automatically!
I found the numeracy one a lot easier in the test than online!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brilliant congrats again on your place and everyone else too. Good luck the rest waiting including me haha.
I'll be checking my emails every 10 minutes from now on.
Reply 78
Good luck today for you skills test!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just passed my tests :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending