The Student Room Group
depends on how intelligent and narcissistic he is

...also, the male models usually seen as attractive by most people are quite ugly in my opinion :redface:
Guys can answer also :wink:

Obviously this is going to be a complete generalisation as I've never met any male models.

Usually models are very self-obsessed and care only about their image.

I imagine that some girls would feel somewhat insecure around a male model as they may well feel less attractive than said male which may get them down or make them get jealous very easily...
I've been modelling for 5 years, and there's nothing superhuman about models, let me tell you. It's just another job - only more frustrating, less dignified and respected and you never know where your next pay packet is coming from. I've met some male models who were as dull as sin, others lovely.. Like any other profession! :smile:
Original post by memomemootoo
depends on how intelligent and narcissistic he is

...also, the male models usually seen as attractive by most people are quite ugly in my opinion :redface:

i'm very intelligent and very narcissistic. i could probably be a model. i practically have no flaws except one.

i'm arrogant.
Reply 5
It would depend on his personality. If he was a dick, obviously not. If he was a nice guy, yes. A model is just a person as any other might be. As some people said before, they can be quite arrogant and self-obssesed (generalisation), and I would not like to date an obssesed, arrogant person even if he was the sexiest man on the world, unless you were just looking for sex. Personality has the last word and determines everything :wink:
Original post by HugoDuchovny
i'm very intelligent and very narcissistic. i could probably be a model. i practically have no flaws except one.

i'm arrogant.

:K: but truly arrogant people don't admit their arrogance
They look nice on billboards, but they can stay there, thanks. :tongue:
I think a lot of us girls would feel a bit 'emasculated' by a male model - a bit like a guy might if a girl was noticeably wittier or stronger or beat him at some other more masculine department.

I think looking good, and particularly posing, is more of a feminine art. So if a guy could do that better than his girl, it might make the girl feel a bit androgynous.

I'd date a male model, but very cautiously indeed. And for that reason it probably wouldn't work, I mean I wouldn't be able to get it out of my head that there'd be a queue as long as my leg of girls just waiting to jump in my grave should the relationship not work out. Pressure.
Reply 9
Original post by HugoDuchovny

i'm arrogant.

dude, just say you're picture, pretty sure you couldn't be a model, u just look normal
Original post by newts2k
dude, just say you're picture, pretty sure you couldn't be a model, u just look normal

Lol that's not him, it's Che Guevara.

Fail.
I dated a Dolce & Gabana male model at 17 and he was lovely. Not conceited at all. He went on to marry a female Select model who was very high maintence. 2 years ago we got in touch via facebook and have been together ever since. He is a bit vain and worried about getting old but who isn't. Every person is different no matter what proffession they work in!

Latest

Trending

Trending