The Student Room Group

Anal sex without condom?

Hi all,

The other night, myself and my boyfriend of a year had anal sex for the first time. He used a condom, and we took all the necessary precautions (lots and lots of lube, not going back to vaginal after etc), and all was good. He says he wants to try it without a condom, but I'm struggling to find any information about whether it poses any risk. We're both STI free etc and I'm on the pill. We normally have vaginal sex without a condom, so I'm thinking more in terms of infection.

Could anyone help?

Thanks
I have anal sex without a condom with my boyfriend. As long as you're both STI-free and are careful, I don't see any problems. I just make sure that I'm as clean as possible down there in advance and afterwards, my boyfriend thoroughly cleans his penis before it can touch any other part of me or himself.

There shouldn't be any risk as long as you both keep clean and remember to never have vaginal sex until his penis is completely clean.

Tbh, it's sometimes considered better without a condom because they can cause too much irritation and friction, which can cause rips to the sensitive anal passage because of the fact that it doesn't self-lubricate.
If you want to be safe then use a condom.

Anuses are full of nasty germs and he's gonna be in there. Germs carry disease. The anus is full of infectious microorganisms.

Have a test for STIs before you do it if you want to be safe and don't do anything you don't want to do.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Dont forget to do the sanchez!

:borat:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending