The Student Room Group

St Dominics Sixth form College in harrow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperHuman98
Yes freshers fair tomorrow

Btw some of my friends are gonna apply now do you think the waiting list is really big?

Hey, what group are you in tomorrow? A,B or C?
Whats your name? Do I know you?
Yes freshers fair tomorrow

Btw some of my friends are gonna apply now do you think the waiting list is really big?

Apply now???? Term starts in like 2 days! Deadline was like last December or something
Original post by YounesB
Hey, what group are you in tomorrow? A,B or C?
Whats your name? Do I know you?

Move fam do I know you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dylann
Apply now???? Term starts in like 2 days! Deadline was like last December or something

Move fam do I know you

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah they got on the waiting list now.

I think St doms is really nice like I got a B in maths but they let me do it because my score is above a 6
yeah they got on the waiting list now.

I think St doms is really nice like I got a B in maths but they let me do it because my score is above a 6

How very nice of them
btw i just applied to st doms right

and they did not take grades or anything so

for you do they take predicted gardes before or after the mocks in december?
Original post by Edmar Hadad
btw i just applied to st doms right

and they did not take grades or anything so

for you do they take predicted gardes before or after the mocks in december?

You will get an email in a few weeks that asks for predicted grades and an academic reference etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
N/a
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 527
Do st Doms return the £120 governors funding I decided not to go there?
I wanted to know just what people's genral experience who attended the saint Dominica was like
hi

I just want to know about about peoples experiences at St Doms since its my firs choice but I keep hearing bad stuff about how it is too strict oor the teachers don't give you any help...
Original post by cheekymonkey6440
hi

I just want to know about about peoples experiences at St Doms since its my firs choice but I keep hearing bad stuff about how it is too strict oor the teachers don't give you any help...

Hey I go to st dominics. The stuff you've heard isn't true - the teachers help so much, obviously some are better than others but overall we get a lot of support. The school also isn't strict AT ALL - you're not forced to stay at school in free's, they don't really care about lateness/attendance etc. Feel free to ask anything else
Original post by doglover123
Hey I go to st dominics. The stuff you've heard isn't true - the teachers help so much, obviously some are better than others but overall we get a lot of support. The school also isn't strict AT ALL - you're not forced to stay at school in free's, they don't really care about lateness/attendance etc. Feel free to ask anything else

Thanks for replying.
I've just heard like a bunch of people from my school saying that they wanted to return to our sixth form because they found it hard there. At least you replied positively which is good so thanks.
Can I ask are you in your first or second year and what subjects you're doing?
If I have anymore questions, I'll be sure to ask.
Original post by cheekymonkey6440
Thanks for replying.
I've just heard like a bunch of people from my school saying that they wanted to return to our sixth form because they found it hard there. At least you replied positively which is good so thanks.
Can I ask are you in your first or second year and what subjects you're doing?
If I have anymore questions, I'll be sure to ask.

No problem! Thats quite surprising cause i've never met anyone who doesnt like it. The workload isnt more than any other college/sixth form. I'm a second year doing English lit, Chem and Maths, I also did AS bio
Reply 533
which school is better for chemistry and biology?; st. doms or ramsey? which school would be better for helping me get into medicine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending