The Student Room Group

Losing Virginity Without A Condom?

I'm going to have sex for the first time with my girlfriend sometime soon. She's on the pill so pregnancy isn't really an issue, i'm just worried about the length of time that i'm going to last. So, does anyone have any tips for lasting without a condom and did you lose your virginity with or without one? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going to have sex for the first time with my girlfriend sometime soon. She's on the pill so pregnancy isn't really an issue, i'm just worried about the length of time that i'm going to last. So, does anyone have any tips for lasting without a condom and did you lose your virginity with or without one? Thanks

Are you both virgins? If you are then it probably won't be great either way.
I wouldn't worry about how long you'll last if it's your first time, you'll come pretty fast either way :wink:. I actually lost my virginity without a condom, but then I put a condom on after some thrusts. Actually, we ended up stopping before either of us came before I got cramp O:smile:
Reply 2

Are you both virgins? If you are then it probably won't be great either way.
I wouldn't worry about how long you'll last if it's your first time, you'll come pretty fast either way :wink:. I actually lost my virginity without a condom, but then I put a condom on after some thrusts. Actually, we ended up stopping before either of us came before I got cramp O:smile:

Yeah she's a virgin too.
So no STDs then...

Pro of no condom is more wetness I find but then Pro of condoms would be that you would probs last longer but then she won't mind probably as she's a virgin and wouldn't want it to go on for ages...
Yeah she's a virgin too.

Well safe to say when you pull out, your penis may look like a bloody extrail.
To be honest, your first time will be rubbish no matter what (and you probably won't last very long).

If she's on the pill, you should be alright without condoms.
Reply 6
Even with a condom you probably wouldn't last very long on your first time. Sex without a condom will be more sensitive but over time you will probably start lasting longer as it gets less new :smile:
Reply 7
Yeah she's a virgin too.

Then don't worry about lasting. When I lost mine I wanted it over within a couple of minutes - you want to feel like you've properly done it, but it's not comfortable and you'd rather not be having it last forever on your first time to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest