The Student Room Group

LNAT results thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by nmccann
Its a great result? Where were your offers from?

oh okay :smile: i was just unsure coz 24/42 seems just over 50% but yeah. umm oxford, ucl, lse, warwick, durham :smile: so I'm quite thankful.
Reply 221
Original post by whatever_x
Haha it is :tongue:
Anything above is considered good I think

Does anyone know when we're actually allowed to talk about the test?

oh are we actually not allowed to talk about it? hmmm. interesting.
Original post by aimlessinwonder
I go to a girl's school so there definitely are no Seth Cohens there xD

I think they still are, I assume it's an automated system and they've got them queued? I hope so anyway. I'm planning to stay up until I get them, so if that's 5am then so be it xD

I really hope you're right about them being automated this wait is killing me !
Original post by biancah
oh okay :smile: i was just unsure coz 24/42 seems just over 50% but yeah. umm oxford, ucl, lse, warwick, durham :smile: so I'm quite thankful.

The average is 18, and bear in mind, the only universities who ask for the LNAT are (pretty much) the top universities for Law in the country. These universities all ask for a minimum of AAA at A Level. Thus, everyone taking the test is at least somewhat intelligent as they are predicted or have achieved at least AAA at A Level. If all of those intelligent people are getting, on average, 18, then your score of 24 is very good :smile:
Reply 224
Original post by Anna Louise
I really hope you're right about them being automated this wait is killing me !

cannot agree more. this wait is killing me slowly.
Ah, slightly disappointed, got 20. Already have the offers I want though so it doesn't really have a bearing on things anymore, still good to finally know :smile:
Original post by bugsy12
wow i love how we're all spread out over the world its cool :smile: Hmm maybe it's by city so Karachi was before Nicosia? When did you sit the exam ?

I'm certain I sat it 2 days after I sent my application, prolly the 12th of october. When did you give it?
Reply 227
I go to a girl's school so there definitely are no Seth Cohens there xD

I think they still are, I assume it's an automated system and they've got them queued? I hope so anyway. I'm planning to stay up until I get them, so if that's 5am then so be it xD

hahaha (: aww yeah i go to a girls school too. would love to have tyler lockwood tho! it's 3am here in hong kong and am waiting for my results. i really hope it's automated. gahhh... why does it take forever?
Reply 228
I have a Geography exam tomorrow and all this refreshed of my email/this thread really isnt helping with revision, but I can't stop!
Surname beginning with W + test centre with S + being ridiculosuly impateint = no hope for me...
Reply 230
Original post by chelsentus
I'm certain I sat it 2 days after I sent my application, prolly the 12th of october. When did you give it?

Oh you took yours a while before me then I sat it on the 5th of December. Im the most impatient person EVER this is driving me mad.
Original post by j08
hahaha (: aww yeah i go to a girls school too. would love to have tyler lockwood tho! it's 3am here in hong kong and am waiting for my results. i really hope it's automated. gahhh... why does it take forever?

3am? That's some commitment!

I have a 3000 word History coursework draft in for tomorrow morning which I haven't started, so naturally instead of doing it i'm sitting here waiting for the LNAT results xD
Reply 232
My french homework has been sat next to me for the past few hours with only the title written at the top. I cannot perform other life tasks until i know godammit!
Reply 233
The average is 18, and bear in mind, the only universities who ask for the LNAT are (pretty much) the top universities for Law in the country. These universities all ask for a minimum of AAA at A Level. Thus, everyone taking the test is at least somewhat intelligent as they are predicted or have achieved at least AAA at A Level. If all of those intelligent people are getting, on average, 18, then your score of 24 is very good :smile:

Good point good point :smile: its quite scary though because we need to choose our offers soon and my first choice is AAA but insurance is A*AA so.......
Original post by biancah
Good point good point :smile: its quite scary though because we need to choose our offers soon and my first choice is AAA but insurance is A*AA so.......

It's ok, my insurance is higher than my firm as well xD
Reply 235
Ooohhh this waiting is ANNOYING! Why can't they just tell when and what time the results are coming.. I'm glad I'm sick (well, not glad that I'm sick but) so I can't really sleep so I can just check my e-mail every 2 minutes xD
Reply 236
Original post by j08

ahh i was born in hong kong! but i've never been back since, would love to visit though.
Reply 237
Guys the dates on the results are WRONG. My exam date was sent to me as 10th July but was actually 7th Oct. The guy from LNAT called me about 3 times and we finally figured out that 7/10 = 10/7 or 10th July in the American date system so if your dates are wrong don't worry, the scores are accurate :smile:
Reply 238
3am? That's some commitment!

I have a 3000 word History coursework draft in for tomorrow morning which I haven't started, so naturally instead of doing it i'm sitting here waiting for the LNAT results xD

i was gonna sleep but then i saw someone post that they got their results... ive been refreshing my inbox since d: haha i have two compositions due tomorrow as well. but it's nothing compared to your history coursework. good luck! and hopefully those LNAT results get mailed now!
Reply 239
When was the last time anyone got their results? Is it even worth refreshing tonight, or do we have to wait until tomorrow? Gahhhhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending