The Student Room Group

what paper do you use?

ok, so i used to use that oxford paper, i used to get it from asda up just near me and it was only like £2 or something and it was nice to right on. but now theyve stopped seling it and WHsmiths is a bit of a rip off in that department.
so...

is there any simalair paper anybody uses? - that feels nice to wright on, is white (not that gray crap) and is double sided (just makes my work look ever so neater.... )

strange Q. but.... :smile:
Try pukka pads thats what i use and they sell green paper that i can use too :smile: the wh smith premium stuffs good and feels nice to write on .
Reply 2
Recycled is cheaper :smile:
I get Narrow ruled recycled at WH Smiths, more lines = more writing per page plus it is much cheaper to get recycled and you get a cleaner conscience :smile:
WHSmiths is a rip-off

Ryman: 200 sheets for £2 is where it's at
Reply 4
Original post by Tomatochuckers
WHSmiths is a rip-off

Ryman: 200 sheets for £2 is where it's at

is ryman a shop or a brand? is the paper good?
i need to get into this stuff!?!

ye ive heard pukka pads are quite good and might use them as an altertative for the time being. i wish i could get hold of a big ream haha
Original post by chill543

ye ive heard pukka pads are quite good and might use them as an altertative for the time being. i wish i could get hold of a big ream haha

See if any one you know has a Costco membership because they do packs of around 6 pukka pads really cheaply.
Original post by chill543

Ryman is a shop- their standard paper is 65 gsm but that isn't really far off WHSmith's standard paper quality (70gsm)

I think you get good value for money :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending