The Student Room Group

BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science Level 3

Scroll to see replies

hi please would u send this link, thanks
please can i have this link?
Original post by MissyMireku
I'm doing UNIT 30 has anyone done this unit I'll trade you my work just inbox me please am actually dying over this unit its stress please xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

im 2 months into this course and im attempting distinction and merit tasks and still getting passes i would appreciate any help and if you still have work from your units saved and you could help a struggling guy
is anyone here intrested in doing a group chat for L3 applied science Im struggling but i can help with what i know and we can help each other basically whos down?
Original post by Amplifier786
Yeah mate got unit 22 Distinction..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you help me out with unit 22
Original post by knownasAD
is anyone here intrested in doing a group chat for L3 applied science Im struggling but i can help with what i know and we can help each other basically whos down?

I am
What book is this ?
Original post by BMWM5
Just to let you know there is a book which you can purchase costs around £20. The whole course is structured around that book. Any thing of any unit you study will be in there. It's like the answer book for btec. It shows you want units you are doing. If you want let me know I'll send you a link for that specific edexel book.

Hey, what book is this
Original post by therisktaker247
I am

Private message me
Oi unit 20 medical physics: anyone know the answer to the D1 task on bremsstrahlung and what the characteristics of the energy spikes mean? Thanks
Anyone done unit 12, unit 21 or unit 22, please message me i need help with them
Original post by NaumanZoSo
If your doing BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science Level 3, then yes Distinctions are quite hard, I mainly use A Level websites in compliance to my Units for example one the first units you will do I think is Perceptions of Science. Which invovles mainly theory rather than practical, but it requires critical and ethical thinking to answer questions but it isn't hard to get distinctions but other units such as Physiology oF The Human Body Systems, you should use the website biology mad a level and it will explain everything in detail.

If you are sturggling with any current units just private message me and I will be gladly to help you

Can you help me please?
Did you do the national diploma and which uni did you go to
Original post by Alayna12345
Did you do the national diploma and which uni did you go to

Did the Extended Diploma in Applied Science (it was the one with exams and I got D*D*D*) alongside Open University credits. I did get a place at the University of Sheffield to study Civil Engineering (foundation year) but I made a career change and I am now studying Diagnostic Radiography at the University of Leeds. If anyone needs any help just message me.
Has anyone done unit 8 and got distinction in btec appleid science
hi is there any chance you could help me with unit 15 please
Original post by Becks02
Hi can you please send me the link

Hi can you please send me the link for the boock
Original post by asd1112
Really need help with the Merit part (both merits M1 and M2) of Physics Unit 15: Electrical Circuits and their Applications for the first assignment to do with Circuits.. I know you need to do calculations and stuff, but its confusing the hell out of me...

Hi, I need help with Unit 15 Physics Electrical Circuits and their applications for the first assignment too. Is there any chance you can help me with it?
Hi I am stuck in the assignment unit 2 learning aim D
Is it possible for you to give me a guide step by step on how to write out the assignment or to check what I’m doing is right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending