The Student Room Group

Student finance but no offers yet pls help!!

Hi

so I started applying for student finance loans and it came up with my choices:
Leeds BDS
Leeds MchD
Birmingham BDS
Liverpool BDS

a)bristol was not on there - is this because I recieved a rejection from them?
b) 2 courses for leeds? whaaaat? I applied for the Dentistry MchD course, as they don't do BDS anymore. Should I ring student finance?
c) it then asked me where I was going to be staying, but I don't have any offers yet and even when I do and I choose my firm and insurance choices, I can't fill in for both... can I??

I'm quite confused and any help would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:
Reply 1
Basically, it comes down to it doesn't matter what you put down. As long as you put you're going to be living away from home (if you are) then you can call SF later when you have a firm/unconditional and let them know.
Original post by Shani
Basically, it comes down to it doesn't matter what you put down. As long as you put you're going to be living away from home (if you are) then you can call SF later when you have a firm/unconditional and let them know.

This. I last year put down Reading as at that point it was my first choice. Then changed it to Leicester when I firmed Leicester and it was all fine and easy to change.
Reply 3
Put your first choice down, and that you'll be living away from home. If you don't get in, you'll need to fill out a change of circumstance form later which is very easy and sorts it all out pretty fast.
Thanks! What should I do with the other issues i'm having? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending