The Student Room Group

How many people do you keep in contact with from School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by hbk4894
why not more?

Just drifted apart, I've made Uni friends, they've made Uni friends. Most of my friends left for college in Sixth form, so I went through A-Levels with a small group of mates to begin with and they've been off doing their own thing and I've been doing mine.
Reply 81
a lot of the people who went to my school go to my college noe.
I am the only one from my year 11 group that is going to this new sixthform.

I keep in touch with 2 people regularly via text, have about 20people's numbers if I needed to contact them, 50 people on facebook (20ish I actually occasionally talk to) and about 50 people on twitter as well :smile:

I only really talk regularly to my best friends but sometimes we are too busy- but we always make up for it!! Haha :smile:

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app
Reply 83
Primary school: no one
First Secondary school: 3 people actively + 4 including people on Facebook (that I don't speak to)
Second Secondary school: 7 actively, everyone else- Facebook
Sixth form: (same as previous)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 84
5 of them are close friends and my main friendship group at home, then about 3 or 4 who i'll talk to on fb sometimes and meet up occasionally for a coffee or something, but we're not close friends.

Then I have quite a lot of school people on fb who I rarely/never speak to
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 85
7 are close really close friends, I would say 15 overall, and I actually am in contact with them regularly, not social network contact, real human contact.
Reply 86
Those W ankerz!
None. Not ideal but I have other friends now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending