Marshal
Antonio
Daisy
Sprinkle
Tiffany
Anhka
Deirdre

Deirdre just moved in to my town :biggrin:
I just checked my HHA and got excited when I saw that there was someone in there ... but its a person everyone has received its a Pikmin 3 promo person, thought I'd mention it just in case people don't know the house is pretty awesome.
Absolutely loving Luigis Mansion 2 and Monster Hunter right now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JordanS94
My FC is above send me yours if you want I could help you get some things tomorrow :smile:

Hi my code is 2294 4406 1684 :smile:

Ill add you if I can find your code.. :smile:
Original post by rockchicsocks
Code: 1032-1323-8360

Feel free to add me on ACNL... I have no friends :facepalm: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg hi, I saw you on the roehampton thread.. you play ac too? omgosh :smile:..

Thats cool!
Reply 785
I just checked my HHA and got excited when I saw that there was someone in there ... but its a person everyone has received its a Pikmin 3 promo person, thought I'd mention it just in case people don't know the house is pretty awesome.

I wondered why AC had a SpotPass icon on it. :beard: I've got quite a few in HHA (being in an office next to the station all day seems to help), shall have to check out the Pikmin one though. :smile:
Original post by Dez
I wondered why AC had a SpotPass icon on it. :beard: I've got quite a few in HHA (being in an office next to the station all day seems to help), shall have to check out the Pikmin one though. :smile:

Lucky, I take my 3DS everywhere with me and I have no-one :sigh:
Reply 787
Lucky, I take my 3DS everywhere with me and I have no-one :sigh:

I went into town the other day and I met 10 people on it! (and I brought my 3ds along accidentally)
Reply 788
Original post by Dez
I've got quite a bit of that set, I can check the catalogue thingy later but from memory I have: TV, bed, sofa, lamp, dresser, closet, table, and possibly floor/wall. Could use the clock if you can get a spare one. :smile:

Original post by Bubble87
I've got the tv, wall, shelf and (I think) the chest that I want to get rid of if you want them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you guys! The ones I need are the bed, bookcase, desk, lamp, tv and wall

And I'll order you a clock if you want!
Original post by Mr.Nor
I went into town the other day and I met 10 people on it! (and I brought my 3ds along accidentally)

Lucky :frown:

Also my turnip prices have started to pick up and it will is a big or small spike pattern so my prices will be better than average :smile: either they will peak tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning :biggrin:
Reply 790

Also my turnip prices have started to pick up and it will is a big or small spike pattern so my prices will be better than average :smile: either they will peak tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning :biggrin:

:teeth:

I've got 750k's worth this week, so a good price would be very welcome. :h:
Reply 791

If they get high you better tell us!
Original post by Dez
:teeth:

I've got 750k's worth this week, so a good price would be very welcome. :h:

Original post by Mr.Nor
If they get high you better tell us!

I will they will at least go higher than 250 each and I have 18,000 turnips :colondollar: I had to create a new character to store them :lol:
Reply 793
I will they will at least go higher than 250 each and I have 18,000 turnips :colondollar: I had to create a new character to store them :lol:

What did you call him/her? :p:

Can't you store turnips in your house like in the last game? Haven't actually tried it but I thought it was possible…
Original post by Dez
What did you call him/her? :p:

Can't you store turnips in your house like in the last game? Haven't actually tried it but I thought it was possible…

I don't want to take the risk :lol: and my mate told me to name it after him so the character is called James, he can carry my path patterns around with him when I get the QR machine for him :smile:

In other news I finally got a perfect town :awesome:
I don't want to take the risk :lol: and my mate told me to name it after him so the character is called James, he can carry my path patterns around with him when I get the QR machine for him :smile:

In other news I finally got a perfect town :awesome:

Just for the record, you can, I do it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to take my game to town and see if I get any street passes.. :smile:
I need to take my game to town and see if I get any street passes.. :smile:

Do you have to have the acnl game on for street pass to happen with that game and for a house to appear in digby's area?

If you create a new save file does the character use your original village? I've been to towns where there have been 2 playable characters houses before but just wondering how it works! Do you just select new save file instead of continue on the title screen? I want to do it but scared of accidentally deleting my 215hr game lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubble87
If you create a new save file does the character use your original village? I've been to towns where there have been 2 playable characters houses before but just wondering how it works! Do you just select new save file instead of continue on the title screen? I want to do it but scared of accidentally deleting my 215hr game lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

New save file will just create a new person to live in your town but they wont be mayor they just live in the town.

I sold my turnips in someones town for 542 bells, it is a bloody pain changing them over to the other character :nooo:

Quick Reply

Latest