The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JohnC2211
Not a single utterance of the word "Muslim" in the quoted article. I'm impressed!

Well the OP has just added in "in Islamic Celebration" not another one of these stupid trolls
Reply 161
Original post by NuckingFut
This is the link you sourced in the OP
http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2012/04/21/247339/#ixzz1sg2SpRRG

It mentions nothing about eid, and unlike the daily mail, it doesnt even mention, let alone shout about how they're all Muslims.

So whats all that about the crime being to celebrate eid? Was it a figment of your imagination?

the daily mail's story on this mentioned about Eid. they himself said they were celbrating eid. do 1
Reply 162
Original post by MrJim
I just like to say a big fat **** you to any middle class, well brought up, female, white idiot who's immediate reaction is to be upset that this crime is "tarnishing the image of muslims" rather than being upset about the victims.

Political correctness and the idea that "we are all the same" will have encouraged the girls to go along with the asian men. If they were Christian girls in say, Iraq or Lebanon, they would know they were being regarded, by the muslims as meat and would react accordingly. We need to get this understanding now.

true. we are sending them out to be shared amongst the wolves. racially and culturally unaware of the differences of race and how they will be percieved. so they go out ignorantly accepting these mens offerings...then being abused for their racial unawarness and it's being taken advantage of.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Skipbell
the daily mail's story on this mentioned about Eid. they himself said they were celbrating eid. do 1

If the daily mail is such a credible source, why did you edit it out of the OP hm?
Original post by NuckingFut
If the daily mail is such a credible source, why did you edit it out of the OP hm?

Ah I've found the article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2132985/Muslim-gang-jailed-kidnapping-raping-girls-Eid-celebrations.html
Original post by MrJim
I just like to say a big fat **** you to any middle class, well brought up, female, white idiot who's immediate reaction is to be upset that this crime is "tarnishing the image of muslims" rather than being upset about the victims..

In all fairness, we do express condolences for the victims, but when the thread takes a turn, where all Muslims are blamed, then yes people will defend them(especially if they, themselves are Muslim)

See yesterday's thread on the 127 dead from the Bhoja air crash. It eventually turned in to a Muslim/Pakistani bashing thread
Original post by MrJim
I just like to say a big fat **** you to any middle class, well brought up, female, white idiot who's immediate reaction is to be upset that this crime is "tarnishing the image of muslims" rather than being upset about the victims.

Can't see any posts saying that so....
Reply 167
true. we are sending them out to be shared amongst the wolves. racially and culturally unaware of the differences of race and how they will be percieved. so they go out ignorantly accepting these mens offerings...then being abused for their racial unawarness and it's being taken advantage of.

Skipbell if you're being serious and you're a white girl then I'm highly impressed, you should be some kind of leader.
Reply 168

'They himself'?

The point is this wasn't done to celebrate eid and the only reason the Daily Mail picked up on this story was to present it as some kind of hate crime when in reality it was in no way racially motivated.
If you you can't see this already look into how the DM usually deals with rape (start here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1045954/PETER-HITCHENS-How-Left-censored-blindingly-obvious-truth-rape.html) Unless it's serving their fearmongering agenda they completely undermine it.
The reason no other news outlet has taken it up is not because they don't want to present Muslims as extreme etc (only an idiot would claim that as Abu Qadat is splattered across the front pages) it's because this is, without the DM makeover, nowhere near national news.
Original post by MrJim
Skipbell if you're being serious and you're a white girl then I'm highly impressed, you should be some kind of leader.

i know white girls who avoid pakistani men. a lot are aware of their attitudes. its not racist it is just realist, they think and are brought up different views on women than us and we need to accept that and make allowances for it, first by educating all girls to stay away from these men, im sure theres a stereotypical profile of pakistan man who is committing this. seems that way to me. teach the girls to avoid. better safe than sorry.
Reply 170
Original post by JD.27
'They himself'?

The point is this wasn't done to celebrate eid and the only reason the Daily Mail picked up on this story was to present it as some kind of hate crime when in reality it was in no way racially motivated.
If you you can't see this already look into how the DM usually deals with rape (start here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1045954/PETER-HITCHENS-How-Left-censored-blindingly-obvious-truth-rape.html) Unless it's serving their fearmongering agenda they completely undermine it.
The reason no other news outlet has taken it up is not because they don't want to present Muslims as extreme etc (only an idiot would claim that as Abu Qadat is splattered across the front pages) it's because this is, without the DM makeover, nowhere near national news.

well they do that all the time. they call stop and search racist...they even called Cheryl Cole racist for not putting Gamu through on Xfactor!

happens all the time...but only one way. we only cry racism one way in this ridiculous nation.

happens all the time...but only one way. we only cry racism one way in this ridiculous nation.

I can't remember the thread titles, but a while back there were a few of them going on about racism and whatever, and a number of Asians said that you can't be racist towards "whites" because they invented racism :confused:

So yeah, some morons think it's impossible to be racist towards you for some bizarre logic they've made up...
Reply 172
Original post by badcheesecrispy
i know white girls who avoid pakistani men. a lot are aware of their attitudes. its not racist it is just realist, they think and are brought up different views on women than us and we need to accept that and make allowances for it, first by educating all girls to stay away from these men, im sure theres a stereotypical profile of pakistan man who is committing this. seems that way to me. teach the girls to avoid. better safe than sorry.

education would have stopped these girls getting abused (in realtion to the grooming situation). they would have known not go near 7 guys in a fancy car offering them gifts after they've left school. They've been kept in the dark so long about these issues they think it's racist to be told otherwise, or they refuse to accept it's going on.

Their mind is full of so much PC garbage they have no idea of how they're blinded by the real realitys.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by badcheesecrispy

Not racist, fine, but brings a tear to my eye knowing there are honest, decent people out there who would avoid me because they see me as a threat.
Reply 174
lol? i've seen a live broadcast on youtube of a policewoman saying 41 cases in her local police station in Oslo were commited by foreigners agaisnt norwegian women.

you just deny it because you don't want to look at the other side of the story or the truth

As has been stated, the police figures bear out that such comments are baseless based on the facts in the police report.

Here's the official 2010 Oslo police report:
From page 86:
For samtlige voldtektstyper unntatt overfallsvoldtekt er europeiske
gjerningsmenn i flertall, hvorav flest norske. Overfallsvoldtektene omhandler imidlertid kun 5 identifiserte, unike personer. Disse har utenlandsk opprinnelse, men 2 var svært unge (under 18 år) og 2 hadde alvorlige psykiatriske diagnoser og kan ikke regnes som representative for sin etniske kultur.

In English:
For all types except rape assault rape is European perpetrators in the majority, which most Norwegian. Assault rapes concern however only 5 identified unique people. These are of foreign origin, but two were very young (under 18) and 2 had severe psychiatric diagnoses and can not be regarded as representative of their ethnic culture.

https://www.politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf

Hope that helps.
Reply 175
White people didn't invent racism, Arabs did. Look it up.

Muslims did every single thing that white people did to black people. Look at the history of Al Andalus and Ottoman balkan conquests.

People don't want to know the truth, they feel relaxed in their ignorance. Tell me, if you want to be like that, why shouldn't I believe in Hitler. I can't think of a single Pakistani who's ever come close to reaching what that man achieved in his lifetime.
Reply 176
well they do that all the time. they call stop and search racist...they even called Cheryl Cole racist for not putting Gamu through on Xfactor!

I agree nobody ever points the finger the other way as far as racism is concerned where in a lot of cases white people are the victims of racial crime.
But at the same time white people aren't victimised the same way immigrants/muslims/blacks are on a national scale through media outlets like the Daily Mail, unless they happen to be gay of course.
Reply 177
Original post by MrJim
People don't want to know the truth, they feel relaxed in their ignorance. Tell me, if you want to be like that, why shouldn't I believe in Hitler. I can't think of a single Pakistani who's ever come close to reaching what that man achieved in his lifetime.

I'd be interested in hearing in your view which one of Hitler's achievements were admirable...
Reply 178
Admirable is the wrong word. Impressive is the word. I'm not praising him, I'm saying, if white people are scum of the earth retards who's women are slags and who are hipocritical zionists then explain that german boy. I'm just trying to take a pre-emtive strike on what islamists must think of the whiteys. I support the right of israel to defend itself personally and have no beef with the jews.
Original post by joey11223
really? I was under the impression you could at least be paroled significantly earlier then your initial sentence.

Yes full time will be served if you have a long sentance. under 4 years with good behaviour you will get out early, sometimes up to half the time.

Latest

Trending

Trending