University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

2012-13 Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Luci21
IQ Kopa flat 96! :smile:

ME TOO! Its took ages to find someone in my flat! Which room are you and what are you studying? I'm in C, and doing Social Work :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 381
Original post by elliecav
ME TOO! Its took ages to find someone in my flat! Which room are you and what are you studying? I'm in C, and doing Social Work :smile:

Hii!! I've actually just given up my room, going to Lancaster uni instead! But feel free to add the flatmates on facebook! My names Lucinda Grace Goo Inglis and you'll be living with Sasha Kaalman, Farzin Ghayedy and Jonathan Barber. Proper nice lad is Barber!! lol
Original post by gnjenkinson
I know that's what I thought. I start my course on the 10th as well but I didn't know that when I applied and paid my deposit. I'm going to phone them Monday and ask if I can move in before, if I can't then well.. I guess it's going to suck to be me :frown:

Hey I'm in Walker Street too! Flat 3! Did they say you could move in early, because mine says the 14th and I start on the 10th too!
Reply 383
Ribble Hall :smile:
Anybody in Flat 17, Whitendale Halls or doing Asia Pacific Studies/Japanese? I can't find anybody :frown:
room 23 anyone? :]
Reply 386
Original post by LankySoshi
Anybody in Flat 17, Whitendale Halls or doing Asia Pacific Studies/Japanese? I can't find anybody :frown:

Hey girly! I'm not who you're looking for, however, I do have a friend starting in September doing the same course as you. Her name is Emily Sharp, she isn't on here but you can find her on facebook pretty easily i imagine (her university is already down as UCLan, if that helps whittle down the many E. Sharps that your search would probably come up with) . I'm starting in september as well but i'm doing an English course and living in flat 48, so i doubt we'll come across each other.
Reply 387
Original post by lookatmeimalion
room 23 anyone? :]

I'm in flat 48. If you times 23 by 2 and then add the three... actually that would be forty nine. Never mind.
What course you doing?
Reply 388
Original post by Luci21
Hii!! I've actually just given up my room, going to Lancaster uni instead! But feel free to add the flatmates on facebook! My names Lucinda Grace Goo Inglis and you'll be living with Sasha Kaalman, Farzin Ghayedy and Jonathan Barber. Proper nice lad is Barber!! lol

Oh really! That's awesome though, I'll try find them through your facebook though if that's alright. Thank you :smile:
Reply 389
Original post by LankySoshi

Hi! Im in Roeburn halls but i'll be doing Asia Pacific studies too :smile:
Original post by JaneKitto

Hey, i'm in Roeburn and doing Asia Pacific Studies too :biggrin:
Reply 391

If you look up Emily Sharp in Facebook she is gonna be doing the same course as you.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 392
Original post by myheadisvacant

If you look up Emily Sharp in Facebook she is gonna be doing the same course as you

Original post by MrTwist
If you look up Emily Sharp in Facebook she is gonna be doing the same course as you

Okay, will do :smile:
Me !
Reply 395

Hey, nice to meet you! Its nice to meet someone on my course finally haha :smile: Im in flat 35 :smile:
Hey, nice to meet you! Its nice to meet someone on my course finally haha :smile: Im in flat 35 :smile:

Nice to meet you too! I'm in flat 23! Do you have a facebook? :biggrin:
Reply 397
Original post by MrTwist
If you look up Emily Sharp in Facebook she is gonna be doing the same course as you.

Okay thanks :smile:
Reply 398
Nice to meet you too! I'm in flat 23! Do you have a facebook? :biggrin:

Yeah, you should add me :smile:
Cool, see you there,
What course are u studying,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending