Original post by lilyM
im flat 7, room D nearish you! dont know anyone!x

thats my old room from first year! :biggrin:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Bekkah321
Thanks! That was all the reassurance I needed! Don't want to end up with no where to live in september!

Don't worry, you'll be fine :smile: There's always somewhere to live in Preston :biggrin:
Reply 102
Hahaha how writes that, is it alright there yeah? Where shouts is it? Is iy the flats with nisa under it?x
I'm in iQ Kopa as well! =]

Flat 108, Room C xxx
Original post by lilyM
Hahaha how writes that, is it alright there yeah? Where shouts is it? Is iy the flats with nisa under it?x

Reading that was like a cryptic crossword :wink:
Reply 105
Original post by shezshez
Reading that was like a cryptic crossword :wink:

haha, I was thinking the same! :biggrin:

I'm assuming predictive texting is to blame? :wink:
Flat 100 :smile:
Reply 107
093E block J, studying Chemistry... been told there's a corner-shop integrated into block J
Reply 108
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm in flat 40 in IQ Kopa. Is anyone in flat 40?

:biggrin:
Reply 109
Original post by lilibeth
lol, everyone just seems to be Kopa. i'm in moor lane, 91 c. wooo.

Heyy, Im in your flat next year :smile: Just so you dont think you're on your own. There's 3 of us. Me and 2 lovely guys xx
Reply 110
Omg, was I pissed this morning?:/ that's awfull spelling. How is that flat anyway? Is it within walking distance from most places and is there a supermarket nearby?x
People in IQ Kopa, join our facebook page :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/322135674481925/
Reply 112
I've tried joining but it says you've rejected? I'm called Callum Smyth and look like a hobo on my picture. with a chocolate bar.
Reply 113
Original post by rackers93
Heyy private message me your name and ill add you on fb :smile: Yeah haha. Hopefully there will be quite a few boys though :P xxx

i dont hace facebook lovely, sorry! xxx
Reply 114
Offer just came through!

Flat 74, Room F, iQ Kopa Hall.. Anyone else there?
Reply 115
Original post by Tanisha29
Heyy, Im in your flat next year :smile: Just so you dont think you're on your own. There's 3 of us. Me and 2 lovely guys xx

Oh thank god, lol. I was starting to get worried. What are you going to be studying?
Reply 116
Feel slightly alone, I'm flat 3 Derwent :smile:
Reply 117
Original post by lilibeth
Oh thank god, lol. I was starting to get worried. What are you going to be studying?

Aww no, nothing to worry about :smile: well I'm going into my second year of Pharmacy and the two guys are both going into their second year of Sports Journalism. Send me a private message and I'll add you on facebook so you can get to know more about us :smile: and help you settle in more xxx
* flat 10 IQ kopa :smile:
IQ Kopa Flat 31 Room D :biggrin: studying Music Theatre. Anyone in my flat or on my course??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending