Visit website
I'm doing biomedical science! And i'm staying on campus :smile:
Original post by Leah2108
I'm from Meols! Did you go to West Kirby? :smile:

I did indeed. Where did you go? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by cyclic.strawberry
I did indeed. Where did you go? :smile:

I think I may know who you are! :P My friend Amy said that she knew somebody from west Kirby who is going to Lincoln to do Biomed! I went to Hilbre! You can add me on Facebook if you like? My name is Leah Roberts :smile: x
Reply 24
Original post by Pengun
Can't wait to see who i am with!
I'm on Brayford 'on campus'

What is disheartening is the fact that the course starts in freshers
:s-smilie:

Oh and i met two cool people on the open day but forgot their names so i couldn't add them on Facebook :L
I'm from warwick which is aaaaages away

Ah i think I remember you. I'm the chappy from Sunderland! We were teamed with the person from hull I think? Still got that slide from the taster session :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by StephEllison3
I'm doing biomed and coming down from Sunderland :wink:
Staying in Pavilions too...
I haven't met anyone on my course yet :frown:

Coming down from Sunderland?! Least I'm not the only one :smile: I'm staying in Brayford Courts though.
Reply 26
Original post by D'n'A
Ah i think I remember you. I'm the chappy from Sunderland! We were teamed with the person from hull I think? Still got that slide from the taster session :tongue:

Oh my god me too, It's on my desk somewhere
From what i recall we all wore purple which was cool. What was your name? i'm chris :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Pengun
Oh my god me too, It's on my desk somewhere
From what i recall we all wore purple which was cool. What was your name? i'm chris :smile:

Oh yes I had a very tasteful bright purple jumper on xD I'm Cameron. Looking forward to getting started!
Reply 28
*hopes it is the right person and not some randomer* :L
I'm doing biomed and staying on campus :biggrin: ; pretty sure that no one that i spoke to on the open day is actually going to Lincoln :L
Reply 30
[h="2"]Did anyone get the email about Activity Day and Hog Roast Friday 21st September‏
if so are you going?[/h]
Reply 31
Original post by Pengun
[h="2"]Did anyone get the email about Activity Day and Hog Roast Friday 21st September‏
if so are you going?[/h]

I did and I probably will a hog roast sounds interesting and since we get the transport there and back anyway might aswell haha
You guys get a hog roast? So not fair...I'm a third year btw and we didn't get one of those!
Reply 33
when are you guys moving to lincoln? i'm here already and looking forward to meet you :smile:... maybe we should organise a pre-meetup!
Original post by Notwist
when are you guys moving to lincoln? i'm here already and looking forward to meet you :smile:... maybe we should organise a pre-meetup!

Well all the people living in the student courts move in on Sunday x

Quick Reply

Latest