The Student Room Group

Interviews and confidentiality disclaimers: which medical schools use them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Manchester they said don't discuss it, Leeds signed one, Leicester signed one, I had an interview at Belfast too and I can't remember for the life of me if I signed anything.
I had to sign a disclaimer for Glasgow and Dundee, and was told verbally at my St Andrews interview not to pass on details of the questions/the article that you have to analyse to any friends applying in this cycle. Edinburgh don't interview at all for Undergrads (idk about Post Grads though...)
Reply 22
In my invitation to Keele interview, the letter I got said something like 'Discussing the content of your interview after it is against my own interests as it would give other candidates an advantage over me. I don't remember being given anything at Aberdeen, Birmingham or Cambidge(Fitz) however.
Nothing from UCL or Imperial.

As you already know, signed disclaimer from KCL, and can't remember what from Barts?
For Cambridge (Christ College) I got nothing. For UCL got Nothing.
For Nottingham, the head of admissions came down and in her intro she advised us verbally not to discuss interview. :smile:
Reply 25
Any applicants from this cycle know about BSMS, Bristol, Cardiff, HYMS, Liverpool, Oxford, QUB, SGUL, Warwick? I think SGUL make you sign a disclaimer before the MMIs, can anybody confirm/deny?
Reply 26
Original post by Beska
Any applicants from this cycle know about BSMS, Bristol, Cardiff, HYMS, Liverpool, Oxford, QUB, SGUL, Warwick? I think SGUL make you sign a disclaimer before the MMIs, can anybody confirm/deny?

Nothing from Liverpool.
Reply 27
Original post by Beska

Nothing from HYMS. :biggrin:
KCL and glasgow: Disclaimer
Sheff: nothing :smile:
Original post by Beska

Oxford was just saying not to discuss the interviews whilst we were actually there. Nothing was signed.
Reply 29
Signed a confidentiality agreement thing for Queen's Belfast.
Reply 30
Thanks all, still need:

BSMS
Bristol
Cardif
Durham
St George's
Warwick GEP
Reply 31
Original post by Beska
Thanks all, still need:

BSMS
Bristol
Cardif
Durham
St George's
Warwick GEP

Had an interview at St George's did not need to sign a disclaimer, no verbal at interview and I don't ever remember it being on a letter either :rolleyes:
Original post by Beska
Thanks all, still need:

BSMS
Bristol
Cardif
Durham
St George's
Warwick GEP

Warwick don't make you sign anything, they tell you not to talk about it though.
Was told at Leicester GEP not to discuss anything on here or NMM. Nothing signed though. Warwick GEP nothing
Reply 34
Hi, bump!

Anybody have any input for the following unis? :smile:

BSMS:
Bristol:
Cardiff
Durham:
St George's:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending