The Student Room Group

Chinese woman beats her 8 month baby

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
To be honest, i think the camera person should get punished.

However, what the mother did was obviously wrong.
But we do not know if she has mental problems or could just be suffering from post natal depression
Even if the mother/babysitter or whoever the girl/woman is, has a mental disorder, they should still put a sentence to action.
I only watched a bit of it and got heart palpitations and felt incredibly sick. I just wanted to hold the baby in my arms and look after the poor baby.

Off with that girl/woman's head! Jeez.
Normally I treat TSR with a pinch of salt and post troll like comments on serious threads.

But my good not this time. One of the few times I've felt genuine anger.
TSR loves babies.

Whooda thunk it?

Interesting to see what happens when she gets out
(edited 11 years ago)
Something like this happened in India recently too, man abused his 3 month old baby because it wasn't a boy, not sure what has happened to him though.
This is digusting not even thinking about watching this.
Reply 45
What is the world coming to?
Reply 46
She should face the death penalty.

How could any human being film this **** without intervening?
Tell me this is an act?
Reply 48
It just makes you question humanity. Awful.
Rather not judge, the person could have a mental disorder or something.

Original post by whitestgirlalive
Even if the mother/babysitter or whoever the girl/woman is, has a mental disorder, they should still put a sentence to action.
I only watched a bit of it and got heart palpitations and felt incredibly sick. I just wanted to hold the baby in my arms and look after the poor baby.

Off with that girl/woman's head! Jeez.

I wonder how you would feel if you had a mental disorder, and did things you personally had little to no control over. And then the moment you did gain control, you are finding your head in a rope waiting for your execution.

Humans are savages aren't they, even the seemingly civilized of them.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 50
At first I thought it's a baby cake, not a real live baby, but then I was like WTF is wrong with her?! OP, can't you tell the difference between Chinese and Malaysian? If people started calling you American instead of British you'd be offended, especially when they say you all look the same.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by Perseveranze

I wonder how you would feel if you had a mental disorder, and did things you personally had little to no control over. And then the moment you did gain control, you are finding your head in a rope waiting for your execution.

Lol i find it funny that you of all people are calling human beings savages. Have you had a close look at your prophet's life?
Reply 52
dammit, she was hitting the head then the legs, then just looking like yeah shut up. The baby was shutting up and she goes and hit her/him some more. WTF!!!
Reply 53
Wow.

If that kind of video seriously disturbs you, you have clearly been staying on the pedestrian side of the internet :lolwut:
Original post by .eXe
Lol i find it funny that you of all people are calling human beings savages. Have you had a close look at your prophet's life?

I have indeed, especially in relation to "savages". Interestingly, that's why even Christian Academia state;

[INDENT]'... how one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades.' - Thomas Carlyle, Heroes & Hero Worship
[/INDENT]
Reply 55

'Man falls in love with a man, they share an intimate relationship, are stoned to death'

Yeah...you kind of lose the right to judge bro.
Original post by Steevee
'Man falls in love with a man, they share an intimate relationship, are stoned to death'

Yeah...you kind of lose the right to judge bro.

Please, don't bother if you don't understand context. Not going to go over the 4 witness rule etc.

But lets get the context of the post right -

Homosexuals do what they do - but they have control. A mental person, does what he does - but he doesn't have control

In more simpler terms (just for you), if a man sleeps with a man because they are both mental, it's not a sin in any way.

You cannot punish someone who does something they have no control over. If you believe in the latter (which is what it seems, since that's what the context was quoted upon), then I certainly have every right to say you're a savage.

You can try saying the same to me, based on whatever you like, but atleast it won't be on the fact that I believe a mental person should be killed because they did something they had no control or conscious over.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 58
Please, don't bother if you don't understand context. Not going to go over the 4 witness rule etc.

But lets get the context of the post right -

Homosexuals do what they - do but they have control. A mental person, does what he does - but he doesn't not have control

In more simpler terms (just for you), if a man sleeps with a man because they are both mental, it's not a sin in any way.

You cannot punish someone who does something they have no control over.

And when a man has no control over who he loves, what he desires?

Oh, it's cool if you want to put your penis in a vagina, just marry her, hell marry 3 more women aswell, have all the penis-in-vagina action you want. But you want to, I dunno, manually stimulate a man you love? Straight to hell with you, with some whipping and a little stoning for you on the mortal plain.

Don't come onto this forum and complain about barbarism when your religion preaches some of the most barbaric and hateful rhetoric that exists. You disgusting hypocrite.
Stupid woman, the only reason I can think of is if she got into a huge fight with the babies father.

Anyway poor kid, they don't deserve to be treated like this whatever had happened.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending