The Student Room Group

AS level OCR Chemistry Resit. Does the best grade go forward? Please Help!!!

I am currently in A2. I got a C in my Chemistry AS F321 exam in January last year. But I resit it in Summer last year to try and get it higher, but I did not improve (I actually got less). I am sitting that same exam again this summer to try and get it up...again....But it doesn't look like I'm going to improve this time as well. So I was wondering if my best grade would go forward even if I get lower grade this time round too.

Please can I have a clear answer, I'm worried cause its the third time I'm sitting the exam.

Thank you in advance.:smile::smile:
Your best mark is the one which goes through
Reply 2
Original post by windo
I am currently in A2. I got a C in my Chemistry AS F321 exam in January last year. But I resit it in Summer last year to try and get it higher, but I did not improve (I actually got less). I am sitting that same exam again this summer to try and get it up...again....But it doesn't look like I'm going to improve this time as well. So I was wondering if my best grade would go forward even if I get lower grade this time round too.

Please can I have a clear answer, I'm worried cause its the third time I'm sitting the exam.

Thank you in advance.:smile::smile:

As seventyfourable has said, your best grade goes forward, im resitting the F322 for a third time :s-smilie:, how are you doing with the A2 content?
Reply 3
Original post by ch0wm4n
As seventyfourable has said, your best grade goes forward, im resitting the F322 for a third time :s-smilie:, how are you doing with the A2 content?

my a2 content is kinda alright. i need to get a D in my next exam to get a B overall which is what i need. but i shouldnt underestimate it. in this january only, u needed 33/60 to just get a E grade in the f324 exam which im sitting this june. we did the big f325 in jan.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by windo
my a2 content is kinda alright. i need to get a D in my next exam to get a B overall which is what i need. but i shouldnt underestimate it. in this january only, u needed 33/60 to just get a E grade in the f324 exam which im sitting this june. we did the big f325 in jan.

Nice hopefully ill get a B overall but im on a C at the moment :frown:, im not too confident on the F324. 33/60 for an A grade :eek:.

Quick Reply

Latest