The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My mate applied there this year; he chose it over Jesus. He says it is a small college with a close friendly atmosphere. It is an old college and quite nice, I am told.

J.
Reply 2
over Jesus, pahhhh he made the wrong desicion!!! :wink:
Reply 3
jesus blatantly rocks :-)
Reply 4
totally!!!!
Reply 5
It's the Welsh college is it not?! And the college gossip sheet is called the Sheepshagger?!
Reply 6
it used to be welshy but not any more... thank god! (no offence to welsh ppl of course :wink: and yesss the mag maybe called that, so it shoes it has a sense of humour :wink:
Reply 7
emzie
it used to be welshy but not any more

Lol well I'm sure (from my expereince anyway) that there are more Welsh people per square foot in Jesus than anywhere outside of Wales lol!!!
Reply 8
Eeyore
Any info would be appreciated, especially with regard to English :smile:
What's it like to live and study there, for example?

There's someone on this board that goes there, lala, she's very helpful, best to get in touch.
hildabeast
Lol well I'm sure (from my expereince anyway) that there are more Welsh people per square foot in Jesus than anywhere outside of Wales lol!!!

are there more sheep aswell?

MB
Reply 10
Eeyore
Any info would be appreciated, especially with regard to English :smile:
What's it like to live and study there, for example?

I know somebody who started there this year, but not in English. He was totally fed up because his room was tiny, and he was paying the same price as everyone else, and other people had medium or large rooms. This apparently is a thing about Lincoln: you pay the same, regardless, and the room quality varies significantly. Also his room had mold all over the window. Other than that I don't think he had any complaints.

Latest

Trending

Trending