The Student Room Group

General Discussion thread for Current Year 11/Soon to be Sixth Formers!!

Hey guys, thought that this would be a good thread just to discuss general things going on in the Year 11 underworld lol.

This thread is NOT to discuss revision. Please save this for the Current Year 11 thread mark III.

THINGS TO DISCUSS?

*PLANS AFTER EXAMS ARE OVER

*FUTURE PLANS

*SPORT, MUSIC AND GENERAL STUFF THAT US TEENS ARE INTERESTED IN!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes I agree, light exam talk can be dine here and general chat, hardcore exam talk be kept to the year 11 thread! BTW guys the OP is TheDizeeKid's new account!

Original post by WizKhalifa
Hey guys, thought that this would be a good thread just to discuss general things going on in the Year 11 underworld lol.

This thread is NOT to discuss revision. Please save this for the Current Year 11 thread mark III.

Hey! How're you? Plans for after the exams?
Reply 2
Lolzzzz Hi *wave*
Got away from all the stressy talk :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Yes I agree, light exam talk can be dine here and general chat, hardcore exam talk be kept to the year 11 thread! BTW guys the OP is TheDizzeeKid's new account!

Hey! How're you? Plans for after the exams?

Attachment not found

Yep! This is the thread for light-hearted banterfulness...If that's a word?

PARTYING!!!!!!!!!! :party2:

Spoiler

Reply 4
Attachment not found

Yep! This is the thread for light-hearted banterfulness...If that's a word?

PARTYING!!!!!!!!!! :party2:

Spoiler

Yeh August will be 'fun'
Reply 5
Original post by g.k.galloway
Lolzzzz Hi *wave*
Got away from all the stressy talk :biggrin:

yeye, good to see ya g.k...long time no see lol
Reply 6
yeye, good to see ya g.k...long time no see lol

Indeed, where have you been hiding hmmm?
Reply 7
Yeh August will be 'fun'

Or depressing...or for the chavs 'idc let's get drunk anyway' lol
Reply 8
Indeed, where have you been hiding hmmm?

I was banned for a month and when I tried to log in today, i was permanently banned for some odd reason :'(
Reply 9

Lol, I've already banned my parents from coming to school with me on results day, they can wait patiently for when I get round to calling them after seeing all my friends...

Definitely considering turning up in pj's my moose hat and koala slippers though..:cool:
Reply 10
I was banned for a month and when I tried to log in today, i was permanently banned for some odd reason :'(

Oh. Well that was unfortunate, glad to see you back :biggrin: how's procrastinating going?
Reply 11
Original post by Sheel1
Phew just dones 8 Hours revision ( excluding 10 min break every 30 minutes ) for biology!! Just hope i pass now revised every topic plus neally all pass papers ;')

you said the 'r' word!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::biggrin::biggrin::mad::mad::mad:
18th of June SSX 2012 and Fifa 12 will be mine :colone:

What're your plans for University?
Thank god for this.. There have been way too many posts in the other thread.. I can't keep up! :frown: how can it be possible to do 1300 posts in a weekend? O.o

I think I'll be more active in this thread to be honest. The other thread is usually full of people discussing English -.-
Original post by Sheel1
Phew just dones 8 Hours revision ( excluding 10 min break every 30 minutes ) for biology!! Just hope i pass now revised every topic plus neally all pass papers ;')

I'm sure it says that the purpose of this thread is to NOT discuss revision... :curious:
Reply 15
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Thank god for this.. There have been way too many posts in the other thread.. I can't keep up! :frown: how can it be possible to do 1300 posts in a weekend? O.o

I think I'll be more active in this thread to be honest. The other thread is usually full of people discussing English -.-

English...I really really really really dislike english... its... urghhhh *shivers*
Reply 16
you said the 'r' word!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::biggrin::biggrin::mad::mad::mad:

Woops my bad ^_^
Original post by CharlieBoardman

Same too many noobs discussing exams!
Reply 18
Lol, I've already banned my parents from coming to school with me on results day, they can wait patiently for when I get round to calling them after seeing all my friends...

Definitely considering turning up in pj's my moose hat and koala slippers though..:cool:

haha, lol! My parents won't have any of that, and they're probs gonna wait outside :angry:

Original post by Sheel1

No revision talk here mate

Oh. Well that was unfortunate, glad to see you back :biggrin: how's procrastinating going?

Thanx :sexface:
Goin good :cool:

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
18th of June SSX 2012 and Fifa 12 will be mine :colone:

What're your plans for University?

How could I forget that?! And the Euros!!!!!!!!!! :awesome: :woo:

Ermm, Engineering (Mechanical/Aeronautical) or medicine. what ever I excel in at AS will seal the deal for me I think.
Reply 19
haha, lol! My parents won't have any of that, and they're probs gonna wait outside :angry:

Ermm, Engineering (Mechanical/Aeronautical) or medicine. what ever I excel in at AS will seal the deal for me I think.

Ah.. that's not so cool. I decided it would stress me out even more if they were there peering as i opened the envelope - which i shall delay as much as i can!!! or get it over with quickly...i'm yet to decide...

I hope to do medicine too!! Unlikely but hey I can try. What are you taking next year?

Quick Reply

Latest