The Student Room Group

General Discussion thread for Current Year 11/Soon to be Sixth Formers!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pandora.
Wow. Well, that's the end of that then. I feel quite empty now. :frown: Part of me wishes I'd got involved in school more when I had the chance... I guess you really don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Everything has to come to an end sooner or later, sadly :frown: Try not to think about what you could have done-just think about all the good things that you did do :smile: And try to think of the positives (Sixth form, you'll only do your favourite subjects next year, you won't have to see some annoying people at school anymore etc.) :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Everything has to come to an end sooner or later, sadly :frown: Try not to think about what you could have done-just think about all the good things that you did do :smile: And try to think of the positives (Sixth form, you'll only do your favourite subjects next year, you won't have to see some annoying people at school anymore etc.) :smile:
Thanks, that really helps. :smile: Hopefully when it comes to sixth form I'll try my best to enjoy it as much as possible. :smile:

I just feel like I'm leaving too early. I was thinking about something I wanted to know earlier, but I thought "Oh, I'll just ask in form time tomorrow". Then it hit me. :frown:

How's your day been? :smile:
Thanks, that really helps. :smile: Hopefully when it comes to sixth form I'll try my best to enjoy it as much as possible. :smile:

I just feel like I'm leaving too early. I was thinking about something I wanted to know earlier, but I thought "Oh, I'll just ask in form time tomorrow". Then it hit me. :frown:

How's your day been? :smile:

No problem :smile: I know how you feel, I felt similar last year when I had to move school rather suddenly...

It's been OK actually, thanks :smile: I did some history and maths revision and now I'm sitting in my room daydreaming about things...:moon:

Got any plans for tonight? :smile:
No problem :smile: I know how you feel, I felt similar last year when I had to move school rather suddenly...

It's been OK actually, thanks :smile: I did some history and maths revision and now I'm sitting in my room daydreaming about things...:moon:

Got any plans for tonight? :smile:
Good good! :smile: I really should do revision, but I'm really not in the mood tonight and I've got 2 weeks before my next exam. Do you think it would be too bad if I gave myself some time off until Sunday? :ninja:

I like daydreaming. It probably takes up 99% of my life. :biggrin: Nah, no plans here. Maybe I'll finally get to watch the past two episodes of The Mentalist that I've missed in preparation for the finale tomorrow... and you? :h:
Good good! :smile: I really should do revision, but I'm really not in the mood tonight and I've got 2 weeks before my next exam. Do you think it would be too bad if I gave myself some time off until Sunday? :ninja:

I like daydreaming. It probably takes up 99% of my life. :biggrin: Nah, no plans here. Maybe I'll finally get to watch the past two episodes of The Mentalist that I've missed in preparation for the finale tomorrow... and you? :h:

Lol we all deserve a break until Sunday tbh :tongue: Yeah, daydreaming is amazing :smile:

Nice :smile: I've got no plans either to be honest :tongue: I'll probably end up on TSR until about midnight tbh :tongue:
Absolutely. I'm in the same position as you with the sixth form thing. I was fine until I hung my signed polo shirt up for the last time and it hit me that I'll never do it again, and like you said - everything changes. :cry2:

Some of the messages on my shirt from today were genuinely so lovely. Our Head of Year was crying in the assembly...he was stepping down from being in pastoral care after 36 years...so cute!
Original post by JLKeating
Some of the messages on my shirt from today were genuinely so lovely. Our Head of Year was crying in the assembly...he was stepping down from being in pastoral care after 36 years...so cute!

The messages on my shirt are just all plain rude! :tongue: I had to hide some messages and err...'drawings' from my mum, my brother and my sister when I came home. Lol it's only ever boys who do this sort of stuff :tongue:
The messages on my shirt are just all plain rude! :tongue: I had to hide some messages and err...'drawings' from my mum, my brother and my sister when I came home. Lol it's only ever boys who do this sort of stuff :tongue:

I have a notebook which I got quite a few people to write goodbye in them and I had to hide it so my mum wouldn't read some of the messages written in it :tongue:
Original post by Graceyyyyyyy
I have a notebook which I got quite a few people to write goodbye in them and I had to hide it so my mum wouldn't read some of the messages written in it :tongue:

Haha lol :biggrin: I can't imagine what my mum would say if she found that shirt (which I've hidden safely in a very secret hiding place :biggrin: )....

I don't have any rude ones, thank god! My mum wouldn't mind though, she'd just laugh it off as she knows some of my friends are absolute loons :redface:
*PLANS AFTER EXAMS ARE OVER - Hmm..plans after exams.well I only have two more exams to go through thankfully :smile: I've got my prom coming up on 4th July so I'll be looking forward to that and urm let's see, after exams are over (my final being on 19th June), I'm just going to be preparing for my prom and probably helping my mum with the cleaning and watching TV, and preferably hanging around outside every now and then. I haven't really got much planned but I'll have more time to watch movies and read books :smile:

*FUTURE PLANS - Well on the wise of sixth form; English Lit, Pyschology, Sociology and Law. My maths tutor (although I don't really need him anymore) said I should do one subject that's more practical but whatever. On the plans of my future job, I think a therapist..like a councillor. Don't know anybody else who's ever said that and plus I like sitting down :biggrin:

*SPORT, MUSIC AND GENERAL STUFF THAT US TEENS ARE INTERESTED IN! - MTV? Don't you just love those reality shows? :biggrin:
CharlieBoardman
x
I had a dream last night where my History teacher gave me a Parker pen as a leaving present, and your name was on it... :confused:
I had a dream last night where my History teacher gave me a Parker pen as a leaving present, and your name was on it... :confused:

Lmao!! That's very strange! :tongue: Pandora's been dreaming about me! :wink:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
x

Mate, thanks a lot for your physics revision guide! :biggrin: The question which asked me to state the centripetal force of the string would have stumped me if it wasn't for your revision guide :biggrin: As would have some other questions :tongue:
:ninja: I think I've spent too much time on TSR... :biggrin:
Reply 195
I always thought the current y11 thread was a general chat thread tbh - didn't even realise actually talked about revision on there :tongue:
Original post by ElMoro
I always thought the current y11 thread was a general chat thread tbh - didn't even realise actually talked about revision on there :tongue:

Lol but this thread is like for the veterans of the current year 11 thread :tongue:

hopefully not wet dreaming.
Reply 198
Wow! What a rapidly expanding thread!
Mate, thanks a lot for your physics revision guide! :biggrin: The question which asked me to state the centripetal force of the string would have stumped me if it wasn't for your revision guide :biggrin: As would have some other questions :tongue:

Cheers pal! I'm glad it helped :')

:ninja: I think I've spent too much time on TSR... :biggrin:

Just a little by the sounds of it! ;P

Original post by PrinceyJ
hopefully not wet dreaming.

Let's keep it PG!!

Quick Reply

Latest