The Student Room Group

General Discussion thread for Current Year 11/Soon to be Sixth Formers!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by c3ntury
I've got something similar, a gathering of people at mine... people I know won't trash my house, or smoke etc.

It's also my friends birthday the same day so we're drinking for her 16th, should be fun!

What're you reading on your Kindle at the moment? :smile:
Ooh nice, have fun! I don't really trust anyone I know not to trash my house, so I've never held a gathering of any kind here before. :tongue: I don't plan to, either.

Dracula. :smile: If you haven't read it I really recommend it!
Original post by Pandora.
I just saw this and burst out laughing.

Oh Paparazzo, where are you and your gifs? :sad:

You want me?

Original post by Paparazzo
You want me?

You're back! :awesome:
You're back! :awesome:

Unbelievably happy right now. Coming home at midnight to watch the Murray-Tsonga match I recorded and ended up crying hysterically at match point. Is there something wrong with me? :K:

Sunday's going to be immense; extremely hard to watch though. I want them both to win!
Unbelievably happy right now. Coming home at midnight to watch the Murray-Tsonga match I recorded and ended up crying hysterically at match point. Is there something wrong with me? :K:

Sunday's going to be immense; extremely hard to watch though. I want them both to win!

Good to hear you were really happy :biggrin: Nope, there is nothing wrong with you :smile: I cried when Pakistan won a cricket world cup and when Nadal won Wimbledon :yep: It's only the most loyal and amazing fans that cry for reasons like this :tongue:

The match should be great! :biggrin: But C'mon Federer! I don't like Murray :tongue:
Yeah, now you mention it there was no official event or anything. :s-smilie:

I'm enjoying it a lot! :biggrin: Have you got any predictions for the semi winners/final winners? :smile:

Yep!:smile:
So am I! So much that when the final goes ahead tomorrow, I'll go to a tennis court near my flat and play tennis with my brother! It should be great:biggrin:
Well.....considering the past few posts that you've been making, your 'baby' is in the final along mith Murray and both have been playing amazingly in the tournament, but personally....I think it's a great year for Murray to win:wink:
Original post by usycool1
Good to hear you were really happy :biggrin: Nope, there is nothing wrong with you :smile: I cried when Pakistan won a cricket world cup and when Nadal won Wimbledon :yep: It's only the most loyal and amazing fans that cry for reasons like this :tongue:

The match should be great! :biggrin: But C'mon Federer! I don't like Murray :tongue:
I'm not alone then? :biggrin: I don't even want to know what I'll be like on Sunday! :zomg:

Federer all the way! :woo: I like Murray but I just ROger to be back where he belongs :colone:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Yep!:smile:
So am I! So much that when the final goes ahead tomorrow, I'll go to a tennis court near my flat and play tennis with my brother! It should be great:biggrin:
Well.....considering the past few posts that you've been making, your 'baby' is in the final along mith Murray and both have been playing amazingly in the tournament, but personally....I think it's a great year for Murray to win:wink:
Have fun! I hope you win :biggrin:

It's very hard to call! I think Murray has actually got a really good chance, though I'm afraid I just can't fully back him. :tongue:
I'm not alone then? :biggrin: I don't even want to know what I'll be like on Sunday! :zomg:

Federer all the way! :woo: I like Murray but I just ROger to be back where he belongs :colone:

Nope, you're not alone :wink:
Haha Federer should win :yep: I just hope that I haven't jinxed it now with this prediction :eek:
Haha Federer should win :yep: I just hope that I haven't jinxed it now with this prediction :eek:

Use of should :wink: means Murray has a chance... Not that I have a particular... Interest...
Oh no hoodoo! :frown:
Oh no, I forgot about your predictions always being jinxed! :zomg: If he loses, it's all your fault! :fuhrer:

Spoiler

Oh no, I forgot about your predictions always being jinxed! :zomg: If he loses, it's all your fault! :fuhrer:

Spoiler

:lol: I'm so sorry if he does lose now :tongue:

Btw, we'll probably finish the Year 11 thread today or tomorrow and I think you should make the year 12 thread :yep:
:lol: I'm so sorry if he does lose now :tongue:

Btw, we'll probably finish the Year 11 thread today or tomorrow and I think you should make the year 12 thread :yep:
:teehee: I'll go to your house like this --> :mob:

Ah right. Tbh, I'm not really that involved in the thread anymore :dontknow: I'm not overly bothered what happens regarding it's title/the forum it's put in, because either I will or another Study Help mod will move it/change the title if needs be anyway. :smile:
:teehee: I'll go to your house like this --> :mob:

Ah right. Tbh, I'm not really that involved in the thread anymore :dontknow: I'm not overly bothered what happens regarding it's title/the forum it's put in, because either I will or another Study Help mod will move it/change the title if needs be anyway. :smile:

I've hired some security men outside my house now :tongue: Can't risk loads of people seeing my post above and then coming round my house if Federer loses :tongue:

Ahh OK :smile: Besides, it looks like Blueray has already made a thread :yep:
I've hired some security men outside my house now :tongue: Can't risk loads of people seeing my post above and then coming round my house if Federer loses :tongue:

Ahh OK :smile: Besides, it looks like Blueray has already made a thread :yep:

Haha yeah, aware as always USY! :biggrin:

:yawn:
:yawn:

Snap.
Original post by g.k.galloway
Snap.

Crackle
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Crackle

Pop :colone: