The Student Room Group

GCSE Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenLantern1
Actually I have an A in GCSE English Language and am predicted an A in GCSE English Literature!

So it just goews to show I will thrash you in GCSE results. You don't know anything (happy - oh no I used slang the first time). You clearly have no lie mate. i am doing 3 AS-Levels and 13 GCSEs and will still have better results in the AS's than you will get at the end of Year 12.

Don't be an annoying prat and just SCRAPE OUT!

Exactly my point. Why are you making yourself look like a fool by backing up my statement? :rolleyes:

P.S I really don't give a damn about GCSEs and you should also think about shoving that green lantern of yours up your backside so some sense can go back into that big ego of yours.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by LucyJ12
I've already got A*A need to wait for 10 more in the summer :frown: Scared.

same :smile:
Reply 22
I have AAB already for subjects I did in year 9, and I'm predicted 6A*s and 5As for my other 11 GCSEs. I'm really worried that I won't do well though! :frown:
Original post by QuantumSuicide
Exactly my point. Why are you making yourself look like a fool by backing up my statement? :rolleyes:

P.S I really don't give a damn about GCSEs.

Oh no I made a spelling error. I am doomed for the rest of my life and must be extremely thick.

Just because I made a spelling error doesn't make me as thick as you mate. So get off your high horse!

Yes, you don't give a damn about GCSEs - just trying to prepare yourself for your fail (good luck with that hehehe)
Original post by dgdlalo16
same :smile:

I got A*A*A. Need to wait for 10 more also :frown:
Don't lie to him. I am doing 3 AS's in Year 11 and they are not. One is a soft subject but the other 2 are respected!

Yeah I'm in year 11 too and doing Maths AS alongside 12 other GCSE's and finding it incredibly hard. Or maybe it's just because I'm stupid and you're just astronomically intelligent. I apologise. Good luck with the, uh, respected AS's.
Oh no I made a spelling error. I am doomed for the rest of my life and must be extremely thick.

Just because I made a spelling error doesn't make me as thick as you mate. So get off your high horse!

Yes, you don't give a damn about GCSEs - just trying to prepare yourself for your fail (good luck with that hehehe)

Btw, which A levels are you doing now? Critical thinking? Sociology? General studies?
Original post by Problematique
Yeah I'm in year 11 too and doing Maths AS alongside 12 other GCSE's and finding it incredibly hard. Or maybe it's just because I'm stupid and you're just astronomically intelligent. I apologise. Good luck with the, uh, respected AS's.

Alrgith fair enough. But I am doing 13 GCSEs in Year 11 and 3 AS's (Maths, German, ICT) and I don't seem to have any issues and cope woth it like my friends cope with 12 GCSEs. They are like more GCSEs really. They aren't harder! Though I am he most intelligent in my year so perhaps that is why?
Reply 28
Original post by Mushrooms
I have very high standards but that is only because I work incredibly hard (this isn't just me saying this, I was voted the hardest worker in our year by 52 out of 60 people in my year). So I am hoping for 8 or 9 A*s and 3 or 2 A's, I know they are very high standards but it is just how I am :smile:

Good luck with your exams :smile:

So, what were you actually predicted by your school?:|
Alrgith fair enough. But I am doing 13 GCSEs in Year 11 and 3 AS's (Maths, German, ICT) and I don't seem to have any issues and cope woth it like my friends cope with 12 GCSEs. They are like more GCSEs really. They aren't harder! Though I am he most intelligent in my year so perhaps that is why?

are you for real? As in, your personality - it isn't a joke right?

You need to broaden your horizon MATE. You think GCSEs and A levels are the only things that reflect intelligence? I would like to see how you fare at an IQ test. Are you a member of MENSA by any chance since you're SO clever. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Btw, which A levels are you doing now? Critical thinking? Sociology? General studies?

No I told you 2 are respected and 1 is soft

Maths, German ICT. So yeah. And I got 100% in my ICT exam in Summer INFO1 and 100% in my Maths exam C1. So I know just how easy it is!
Original post by SneakyDoug
What school votes for the hardest worker in the year? :confused:

Oh it was a silly thing we do at the end of year 11 we have other awards like the most likely not to hand in their homework and the best excuse for not handing in their homework :smile:
Original post by non
how much revision do you do?

Well because I am doing my gcse's right now I am revising 7 hours a day but before in easter I was working 6 hours and before that it was 4 hours a day on average :colondollar:
No I told you 2 are respected and 1 is soft

Maths, German ICT. So yeah. And I got 100% in my ICT exam in Summer INFO1 and 100% in my Maths exam C1. So I know just how easy it is!

Have you even done C2 and S1 in Maths? Because it's laughable to call C1 an AS module because it's basically just an extension of GCSE.
You need to broaden your horizon MATE. You think GCSEs and A levels are the only things that reflect intelligent? I would like to see how you fare at an IQ test. Are you a member of MENSA by any chance since you're SO clever. :wink:

I don't think they are everything! And actually in an IQ test I got 152! But that doesn't mean anything as IQ tests are rubbish for testing intelligence as they can vary so dramatically! Einstein took itandgot whatever high score he got and then he took it again and got like 90. It depends so much on the questions so yeah!!!
Original post by Ketchup!
So, what were you actually predicted by your school?:|

8/9 A*'s and 3/2 A's, I am predicted exactly the same :smile:
Original post by Problematique
Have you even done C2 and S1 in Maths? Because it's laughable to call C1 an AS module because it's basically just an extension of GCSE.

Mate. I sat C1 in January. Sat C2 this Summer and am sitting M1 and C3 also. I already have learnt the entire A-Level Maths syllabus so don't think I only know C1. I still have to sit S1 and C4 in Jan of Year 12 though as I didn't want too many exams in the Summer. So I am doing even more than just AS Maths.
I don't think they are everything! And actually in an IQ test I got 152! But that doesn't mean anything as IQ tests are rubbish for testing intelligence as they can vary so dramatically! Einstein took itandgot whatever high score he got and then he took it again and got like 90. It depends so much on the questions so yeah!!!

Lol, you are a funny guy aren't you? Your lies are very easy to spot out. Please, just stop spouting all this rubbish and go and continue working for your AMAZING GCSEs. I will no longer take part in this pointless argument. Good day, and don't forget to shove that green lantern of yours up your backside so some sense can go back into that big ego of yours.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by asimhaque
Your predicted grades do not matter whatsoever! And GCSE's are nothing, wait till you hit A'Levels!

I hasten to add that your predicted grades do not matter AT ALL, it's your FINAL GCSE, AS and A level grades that do

You can always be over predicted or under predicted as in the end, it all comes down to how hard you work, a bit of luck, and the exam....

Quick Reply

Latest