The Student Room Group

Year 11 open day?

Can I attend an open day, (non~booking), since I may be on Holiday next year, consequently, I would miss future opportunities. Is it possible? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
Can I attend an open day, (non~booking), since I may be on Holiday next year, consequently, I would miss future opportunities. Is it possible? :smile:

Yeah, no one will know or care. I know quite a few people that went up in year 11.
Okay, thank you ever so much! :smile:
Reply 3
Okay, thank you ever so much! :smile:

I want to go to, what open day are you going to?
Original post by lil-mazie
I want to go to, what open day are you going to?

Me and Charlie (I think he's coming, he hasn't affirmed this, but has proposed), are going to Kings (Sciences) on the 5th of July. It's a non-booking event from 14:00 - 17:00. :biggrin:. I would've yearned for Trinity, but Kings is remarkable. Cambridge itself is, so I'm not griping. :tongue:
Reply 5
Me and Charlie (I think he's coming, he hasn't affirmed this, but has proposed), are going to Kings (Sciences) on the 5th of July. It's a non-booking event from 14:00 - 17:00. :biggrin:. I would've yearned for Trinity, but Kings is remarkable. Cambridge itself is, so I'm not griping. :tongue:

Really Kings, that pretty cool i really like Kings because of their Dental Institute it looks excellent I personally would be daunted by all the uni students but that's just me:biggrin:
Wait does that mean your also going Cambridge, or not?
(edited 11 years ago)
Really Kings, that pretty cool i really like Kings because of their Dental Institute it looks pretty cool, I personally would be daunted by all the uni students but that's just me:biggrin:
Wait does that mean your also going Cambridge, or not?

Yes, it's confirmed. We're both going. ^^. He's my bodyguard to prevent all the Arts students from trying to picket our entrance :tongue:.
Reply 7
Yes, it's confirmed. We're both going. ^^. He's my bodyguard to prevent all the Arts students from trying to picket our entrance :tongue:.

Lol, that's really nice have you and Charlie ever met?
Lol, that's really nice have you and Charlie ever met?

I've just met him on line about 4-5 days ago! His dad's going with him, and so's mine. We'll probably meet up outside Kings with the rest of the entourage :smile:!
Reply 9
I've just met him on line about 4-5 days ago! His dad's going with him, and so's mine. We'll probably meet up outside Kings with the rest of the entourage :smile:!

Awww that's nice, If i was to go i would of went with my older brother because he went Kings too but he's in Egypt so i think i might skip this year and go next year
Awww that's nice, If i was to go i would of went with my older brother because he went Kings too but he's in Egypt so i think i might skip this year and go next year

Arw, okay! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending