The Student Room Group

Student Finance deadline

Hi, I know that Student Finance England opens at the end of march for this upcoming academic year - does anyone know when it closes or what the cut off points are? I've had older siblings have reduced loans because they didn't get the paperwork done in time so am a bit worried about that. Thanks!
Original post by hbennett31415
Hi, I know that Student Finance England opens at the end of march for this upcoming academic year - does anyone know when it closes or what the cut off points are? I've had older siblings have reduced loans because they didn't get the paperwork done in time so am a bit worried about that. Thanks!

Student Finance England is opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry this Monday 11 March. You can still apply for funding up to 9 months after the first day of the academic year for your course. However, if you want your funding in place for the start of uni, usually you will need to apply by around the end of May.
Original post by normaw
Student Finance England is opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry this Monday 11 March. You can still apply for funding up to 9 months after the first day of the academic year for your course. However, if you want your funding in place for the start of uni, usually you will need to apply by around the end of May.
Thank you so much! You've answered my Q exactly! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending