The Student Room Group

What's it like to do a law degree?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon217
Thanks for all of the advice :smile: do you think all of this would apply to the joint honours LLBs as well..? I've now changed my choice to Law with Criminology and I'm wondering how it will compare to the single honours LLB..

I don't have direct experience with joint honours, but I imagine it will be somewhat similar, especially if you will still be studying the core 7 subjects as this will be the bulk of your degree. I did a module outside of Law this year and it didn't affect my work elsewhere. You study the same amount of credits with joint honours so it shouldn't make a massive difference. If anything, it may be somewhat easier.
Reply 81
Constant reading
Reply 82
Original post by lattywatty
I don't have direct experience with joint honours, but I imagine it will be somewhat similar, especially if you will still be studying the core 7 subjects as this will be the bulk of your degree. I did a module outside of Law this year and it didn't affect my work elsewhere. You study the same amount of credits with joint honours so it shouldn't make a massive difference. If anything, it may be somewhat easier.

Ok, thanks for your reply :smile:

Original post by Jam198
Constant reading

I've realised lol :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending