The Student Room Group

Muslim woman dressed up as ninjas...

Sorry i dunno what that 'dress' is called where woman cover their faces like ninjas... Anyway, why dont their husbands want the public to see their face? will this ruin their relationship?
It's called a burkha, though I have a feeling you only started this thread to compare Muslim women to Ninjas :hmmmm2:

Anyone else think that Llamas look like Alpacas?
Reply 2
Original post by Bollo's Lovechild
It's called a burkha, though I have a feeling you only started this thread to compare Muslim women to Ninjas :hmmmm2:

Llamas definitely look like alpacas. Haha

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Bollo's Lovechild

He probably did and he's been negged accordingly.

Great avatar by the way.:cool:
Reply 4
its actually not ninjas its batman
Original post by Wilfred Little

Great avatar by the way.:cool:

Thankyou, likewise with the Alladin Sane pic :biggrin:

I just thought I'd step in before this thread got to be another unnecessary racial debate, all forms of discrimination divide but never unite in a positive way.
Reply 6
It's a personal choice for them to cover their face with the veil. I'm a muslim girl and peronally with me being used to it and all, I still find it as freaky as hell when I see a Muslim woman in a veil so I can see where others are coming from when they become afraid.
It's extremely rare that the husband makes his wife wear the veil. It's her choice to be honest.
So to answer your second question, no it wouldn't ruin their relationship if she stopped wearing it.
However, once the woamn starts wearing the veil, it's a permenant thing. She can't remove it at will.
Reply 7
Once got into a fight with one.. Turned out to be a ninja. **** sake
burkha of peace

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending