The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kabs13
could anyone answer this?

The application form has sections for you to input your education, work experience, extra-curriculars and achievements - i.e. everything you would put on you CV.
With regards to Citi's recruitment process: What's the difference between an application being 'under consideration' and 'under review'?
Original post by trabajos21
Mine just says 'you have completed the numeracy test'...

OK, I haven't been sent any tests thus far.
Reply 983
What's up with HSBC's page? Can't read about any of their programmes
Reply 984
Original post by uni-mon
What's up with HSBC's page? Can't read about any of their programmes

Make sure you use the www.hsbcnet.com/hr/careers website address (not jobs.hsbc.co.uk/graduates)

But even then, they are indeed having some teething problems updating their website this year. So just keep checking every couple of days...
Reply 985
Are everyone one here graduates or undegrads?

Just curios to know the sorts aplying for off cycle internship.
Reply 986
Anyone heard back from boutiques with structured recruitment (PWP, Moelis, Gleacher etc) for summer or grad stuff?
Reply 987
Original post by GradNav
Make sure you use the www.hsbcnet.com/hr/careers website address (not jobs.hsbc.co.uk/graduates)

But even then, they are indeed having some teething problems updating their website this year. So just keep checking every couple of days...

Just sayin, you were right, the Global Research programme is up now.
Reply 988
Has the Jefferies summer internship application process shut for London.

They still have a link but it comes up with no info.
Reply 989
Original post by EdHawks
Has the Jefferies summer internship application process shut for London.

They still have a link but it comes up with no info.

No dude they opened 2 days ago. Its under multiple locations.

https://careers.jefferies.com/psp/ERECRUIT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=1167&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1
Reply 990

Oh so the Intern one is the Summer Internship?
Hi everyone I was wondering when you were applying to spring week how long did it take to hear back usually. Also for deutsche bank on track my application after completing the numerical it says interview process. Does that mean iv passed the numerical cause I haven't heard anything back for a couple of days.
Reply 992
To add on the question above.

How fast do banks usually take before they give you some feedback after completing all of the tests? I have as an example completed all of the tests for MS, Credit Suisse, Nomura and Barclays.
Reply 993
Original post by Baxus2010
To add on the question above.

How fast do banks usually take before they give you some feedback after completing all of the tests? I have as an example completed all of the tests for MS, Credit Suisse, Nomura and Barclays.

BarCap - instantly.
Reply 994
Original post by TomasK
BarCap - instantly.

What do you mean by that?

I did the numerical and got instantly invited for verbal as I apparently passed the test. But after doing my verbal I just got an e-mail that they now will review my application and tests. That is the part I wonder about?
Reply 995
Jefferies online application system is the worst one that I've ever used
Reply 996
Original post by crustz
Jefferies online application system is the worst one that I've ever used

tough one between Jefferies and UBS
Reply 997
What do you mean by that?

I did the numerical and got instantly invited for verbal as I apparently passed the test. But after doing my verbal I just got an e-mail that they now will review my application and tests. That is the part I wonder about?

It means what it says, they will now review your application, if they like you, they'll invite your for an interview, if not - ding. You would have been auto-dinged after the verbal if you didn't pass it.
Reply 998
Has anyone head from BAML since completing the additional questions?
Well, things are going at least a bit forward for me. After 4 days, I guess JPM really did review my application as I just got invited to do numerical.

Does JPM offer only numerical or are there any other tests?

I got invited to numerical after just two minutes. But now, about a week after I finished the numerical I got invited to inductive reasoning test so obviously there are more tests.

But it is a good sign that I got invited to another test after this long? I mean during this six or seven days they must have reviewed my application and found out that it looked okay at least?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending