The Student Room Group

13 year old child raped by group.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-18847770

Disgusting, its a sad world we live in sometimes.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How horrific, no doubt they will feel the full force of the criminal law and hopefully justice will be delivered.
Hopefully justice is swift and powerful
Reply 3
As awful as it sounds, my first thought was "I wonder if they'll be Asian." :s-smilie:

I think I've been reading too much of the Daily Mail. :eek:
Reply 4
Original post by willbee
As awful as it sounds, my first thought was "I wonder if they'll be Asian." :s-smilie:

I think I've been reading too much of the Daily Mail. :eek:

Its in the Independent and Guardian as much as it is in the mail.

And the thought crossed my mind to, as it probably did with everyone reading the thread title, those that deny are just moral highground denialists.
so funny..its so obvious that they were white men? why becasue if they were asian...they would be like FOUR ASIAN MEN RAPED 13 YEAR OLD...
Reply 6
Original post by umarrehman187
so funny..its so obvious that they were white men? why becasue if they were asian...they would be like FOUR ASIAN MEN RAPED 13 YEAR OLD...

Well yeah, in a country that is majority white, the assumption is that they'll be white unless something is said otherwise.

The same way people don't always say Four-Wheeled car, but do always say Three-Wheeled car :facepalm2:
Original post by prog2djent
Its in the Independent and Guardian as much as it is in the mail.

And the thought crossed my mind to, as it probably did with everyone reading the thread title, those that deny are just moral highground denialists.

Funnily enough it actually didn't cross my mind until I read the comments, and I wouldn't consider myself a 'moral highground denialist', nor do I criticize the person who said they did think it.
Personal experiencES made me think they were of an Asian background...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 9
Are Asians of late suspected of being rapists? Anyhow, I hope they get what they deserve.
Asians are now depicted as sadistic, pedophilic, terrorists who will slay anyone. What's next to ostracize us from society? We don't like fish and chips? :rolleyes:
castration and life imprisonment please
Reply 12
..... Why am I not aware that Asians are considered peados? I still think of peados as being dirty old men in their 50's and onwards... Asian never really crossed my mind. General racist stereotyping would be like Asians are terrorists, Blacks are thiefs etc etc..... Asians all being peados is new on me
Reply 13
Apparently I'm a moral high ground denialist...I'm not even sure what that is.
Original post by Norton1

You like mount Everest.
Reply 15
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
You like mount Everest.

But denial is in Egypt while Everest is in Nepal.
Reply 16
Original post by umarrehman187

VERY true! It's disgusting really...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Daniel_R
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-18847770

Disgusting, its a sad world we live in sometimes.

This is the saddest thing I've ever heard :frown:
Original post by Norton1

Same. I think we're supposed to feel guilty for not having the same thought process as prog2djent. :teehee:
Original post by LiLix
VERY true! It's disgusting really...

i know proper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending