The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Burnley Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daniel8
Thanks for the link mate. Looks good! I'll be speaking to Rebbeca at Calico on Tuesday so I'll ask a few questions and post any info on here. Do you know anyone at the uni?

Nope, I don't know anyone in Burnley, do you?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 61
Hi daniel, have you found out what room you're in yet? Im doing policing aswell so it will be good having someone in the house doing the same course as me :smile: Looking forward to moving in on the 8th, might bring a cake as its my birthday :smile:
Hey, i figured it would be easier to use facebook rather than keep checking this site so i made a page for Bank Parade :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bank-Parade-Burnley/506856132673936
Reply 63
Original post by universitygirl2012
Me either :smile: should be great. Look forward to meeting you too. Me and my housemate will pop round, sure she won't mind :smile:) like to meet new faces and get to know you as you will be my neighbor for 2 years lol. It will. Me and Charlotte were thinking of going down one night to Preston. How about you? x

Yeah that sounds cool, we can all head to Freshers ans everything then. Wherever the house goes i'm guessing, but i would like to go to Preston one night :smile: We'll sort it all out on the 8th, its less than 2 weeks now x
Reply 64
Original post by *GEORGIA*
Hi daniel, have you found out what room you're in yet? Im doing policing aswell so it will be good having someone in the house doing the same course as me :smile: Looking forward to moving in on the 8th, might bring a cake as its my birthday :smile:

Hey Georgia, not yet, i'm getting my agreement through this week, i only applied and paid my deposit a week ago (last minute job aha). Yeah that will be nice, we've got somewhere to turn when we get stuck then. That sounds good, look's like their may have to be some sort of celebration on moving day :smile: Look forward to meeting you.
Reply 65
Original post by *GEORGIA*

Policing? Good Stuff! Our house is full of (soon to be) 2nd year policing students. Were up at 76 Westgate, so if you need any help. Well, am sure we can try. Were planning on going out on the 8th When you move in with your Neighbours just in Burnley to meet and greet and show the sights and sounds. You and you're house mates are more than welcome if you would like to come. We had no one to speak to when we moved to Burnley as we were the 1st lot here last year. So thought it would be nice for us all to meet and show you around.
Original post by Daniel8
Yeah that sounds cool, we can all head to Freshers ans everything then. Wherever the house goes i'm guessing, but i would like to go to Preston one night :smile: We'll sort it all out on the 8th, its less than 2 weeks now x

Gosh, its coming round quick x
Reply 67
Gosh, its coming round quick x

Very fast! I found out my room number today, I'm in room 12 x
Reply 68
I move in in 2 days and still can't find anybody that's I'm sharing with

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Jhargreave
I move in in 2 days and still can't find anybody that's I'm sharing with

Aw, where you staying? Sure you will soon.
Reply 70
Aw, where you staying? Sure you will soon.

146 Brunshaw Road, the only thing I know about the people who I am sharing with is that 2 of them will be taking foundation policing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending